John Lennon Numerology: Life of a Number Nine Person
John Lennon Number Nine List
In tribute to the 30 year anniversary of John Lennon's death.Could you imagine John Lennon found greatness in the number nine as he claimed it to be his lucky number. It first began with his birth date number and continued all throughout his life. Lennon's life path number and name number might not equal nine according to numerology, but here is a list of things that do...
- John Lennon was born at 6:30 pm on October 9, 1940 in Liverpool. (nine letters)
- At school John Lennon sat and failed his 9 GCE 'O' level exams.
- John Lennon took the bus number 72 everyday to art college. (seven plus two)
- The car that killed Lennon's mother Julia had the registration number LKF630 (six plus three) and the car was driven by a Merseyside policeman with his force number being PC126. (one plus two plus six)
- John Lennon formed his first group called The Quarrymen. (nine letters)
- Penny Lane (nine letters) is in the postal district 18 (two times nine) or (one plus eight) of the Liverpool 9 area.
- John Lennon met his first wife Cynthia while she was living at 18 Trinity Road, Holylake.
- Lennon's first son Julian was born at Sefton Green General Hospital in Liverpool which is located at 126 Smithdown Road (the same place John's stepfather and mother were both pronounced dead).
- Brian Epstein (The Beatles' manager) first discovered The Beatles at the Cavern Club on November 9, 1961 and secured The Beatles an EMI record deal on May 9, 1962.
- The Beatles' debut 'Love Me Do' was a Parlophone release having the matrix number R4949.
- On The Ed Sullivan Show, The Beatles had a record TV audience of 73 million in the USA on February 9, 1964.
- The songs 'She Loves You', 'Can't Buy Me Love', 'Day Tripper', 'We Can Work It Out', 'Give Peace A Chance' and 'Happy Xmas! (War Is Over)', were all singles that hit the charts in the UK on the 9th day of the month.
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono first met on November 9, 1966. Once he married her, she became Yoko Ono Lennon and he became John Ono Lennon- being a total of nine Os in their names combined.
- John's second son Sean was born on his birthday on October 9, 1975.
- Some key figures in Lennon's life had nine letters in their names such as his aunt Mimi Smith (who raised him), Jim Gretty (who sold him his first guitar), Bill Harry of Miserybeat magazine, and Bob Wooler and Liz Hughes of the Cavern Club.
- John Lennon's early artistic career was influenced by Dean Stevenson and Paul McCartney, both had nine letters in their last names.
- John wrote 'Revolution 9' and 'No. 9 Dream' which reached number 9 in the charts. 'The One After 909' was written at his mother's house, 9 Newcastle Road.
- Yoko Ono lived on West 72nd Street in New York City. Lennon and Ono later moved into their Dakota apartment which was number 72.
- John Lennon art- when he was 11 years old, he made a painting of himself. It appeared on the Walls and Bridges album cover. The painting showed a football player with a big number 9 on his shirt.
- Walls and Bridges was released nine years after The Beatles' debut in Paris.
- Later that day.....
- John Lennon received a note containing nine words- 'I Am Going To Shoot You At Nine Tonight'.
- John Lennon assassination- he was shot on December 8, 1980 being December 9th in Liverpool. He was rushed to Roosevelt Hospital (Roosevelt has nine letters) on 9th Avenue.
Source: John Lennon & The FBI Files
John Lennon Numerology
What Is Numerology
Numerology is the study of the symbolism of numbers used to determine a person's personality, strengths and talents, emotional reactions, good fortune, needs, and so on.
The History of Numerology
Numerology has been around nearly 10,000 years tracking back to Egypt and Babylonia. Pythagoras developed many basic theorems which formed the foundation to modern mathematics around 2,600 years ago in ancient Greece.
How Does Numerology Work
Everything in this universe vibrates on it's own frequency. The principles of numerology can be applied by using a person's name and birth date to determine their own frequencies. Calculated numbers may provide information about a person's character.
All numbers are reduced to a single digit such as 1 through 9, except the master numbers being 11 and 22. The numbers 1 through 9, 11 and 22 represent major vibrations that are associated with a person's characteristics. Reducing these numbers are done by simple addition. Even letters of a person's name can be converted into numbers. Each digit is added together and then simplified by reducing. John Lennon facts:
1.) Birth Date Number
A birth date or fate number is the number of a person's birth date. John Lennon was born on the 9th day of October, his birth date number being 9.
2.) Life Path Number
A life path number suggests a person's place in the world and their overall path in this life, based on the digits of the birth data.
Example: John Lennon's birth data is October 9, 1940
-Month is October, which is the tenth month =10
-Day is on the ninth = 9
-Year is 1940 = 1940
Add up the digits to all of these numbers: 1+0+9+1+9+4+0= 24
Further reduce this number to a single digit: 2+4= 6
John Lennon's life path number being 6.
3.) Name Number
The knowledge of Name Numerology was first published by Cheiro in his book 'The Cheiro's Book of Numbers'. The name number reveals a person's overall personality.
Calculate the name given at birth to determine the name number. Find the number that corresponds to each letter as shown below.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z
Example: John Lennon's birth name is John Winston Lennon
1+6+8+5 / +5+9+5+1+2+6+5 / +3+5+5+5+6+5= 82
Further reduce this number to a single digit: 8+2= 10; 1+0= 1
John Lennon's name number being 1.
No. 9 Dream
The One After 909
Life of a Number Nine Person: Number 9 Meaning
The number nine is the teacher and humanitarian, with a sympathetic vibration.
The spiritual meaning of the number nine deals with intellectual power and a universal influence over situations and things.
The character of the number nine is very much like the six. The number six sends it's love to the material world of friends and family in which nine closes the cycle by returning it's love to higher ideals. Nine is the number of completeness: if multiplied by any other number it will always reproduce itself. (3x9= 27, 2+7= 9) Nine is a complete circle: 360 degrees. (3+6+0= 9)
The strengths and talents of the number nine is being socially conscious, idealistic, imaginative and creative, a visionary.
This person is compassionate and concerned with the betterment of the world. Willing to sacrifice time, money and energy for a better world.
John Lennon Quote
"Revolution 9 was an unconscious picture of what I actually think will happen when it happens; just like a drawing of a revolution. All the thing was made with loops. I had about 30 loops going, fed them onto one basic track. I was getting classical tapes, going upstairs and chopping them up, making it backwards and things like that, to get the sound effects. One thing was an engineer's testing voice saying, 'This is EMI test series number nine'. I just cut up whatever he said and I'd number nine it. Nine turned out to be my birthday and my lucky number and everything. I didn't realise it: it was just so funny the voice saying, 'number nine'; it was like a joke, bringing number nine into it all the time, that's all it was".
- John Lennon
More by this Author
Do you remember the nineties? Perhaps the band Oasis was the greatest band of that decade. If you're unfamiliar with Oasis music, discover their discography of the nineties, after the nineties, and after the band's...
Have you ever wanted to write poetry, but never knew how to get started? This guide shows you how to write poetry for beginners. Free your mind.