What Lessons You Could learn from Incidence of Karbala
Lessons to be learnt from the Incidence of Karbala
The Incidence of Karbala is the most tragic incidence in the history of Islam when the followers of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) committed genocide against the children of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). However, this incidence of Karbala possesses lot of lessons to be learned, which are mentioned below:-
1. The first lesson is; never bow down against tyranny. AT Karbala Imam Hussain sacrificed not only his life but the many of his family members aged from 6 months to 70 years but did not bow down against a cruel ruler. Yazid laeen was a ruler, who was not capable of being a ruler of Muslims. He was fasik (sinner) and faajir. He was declaring the right, which was prohibited in Islam and wrong which was allowable in Islam. Hence, Imam Hussain refused to bow before a cruel ruler. Despite the fact that all his family members were besieged by the Yazidees and they all were thirsty for three days, but flatly refused to take oath of allegiance of an incapable Khalifa. There was no retreat, no surrender or pray for mercy. In such calamities the steadfastness of the grandson of Holy Prophet was nonparallel. Imam Hussain could easy got out of all those calamities by simply taking oath of allegiance but he decided to resist till end.
2. Despite all the calamities there was not even single world of complaint that was expressed by the great Hazrat Imam Hussain. No complaint to the Almighty. On the contrary, he thanked God for He has selected Hazrat Imam Hussain for this great sacrifice. Rather, he proved that his status of being a Chief of the Martyrdom in Jannah (Heaven) was not on the basis that he was the grandson of Holy Prophet; rather, it was on account of his sacrifices for Islam.
3. Even in such calamities Imam Hussain did not show any slackness in saying his prayers. He offered all his prayers in time and even when he breathed his last, he was offering prayer. This is a message for all Muslims. I don’t thing anyone in the history of the lethal world, would see any calamity such as faced by Hazrat Imam Hussain, hence, one should be strict in saying his prayers even in dire circumstances.
4. At Karbala, it was not the battle to gain supremacy. Rather, all the sacrifices of Hazrat Imam Hussain were to save Islam from the mischievous hands of incapable Yazid, who wanted to change the spirit of Islam.
5. Though, for the time being Yazid was successful in his mischievous and ill efforts but the history shows that the ultimate win was of Hazrat Imam Hussain. No true Muslim remember Yazid in good worlds. In fact he is always cursed and criticized by Muslim Scholars and every true Muslim commemorate the glories of Imam Hussain. In fact the holy blood of Imam Hussain injected a new spirit to Islam. According to the words of poet, “Islam gets alive after every Karbala”. All villains of Karbala, Yazid, Shimir, Ibne Ziad could not escape from the divine justice and were killed miserable by their enemies.
6. At Karbala, the so-called Muslims committed such a heinous crime for the sake of getting some money or designation. Saad, the Commander of Yazidees was promised the governorship and likewise all others were also promised certain rewards. But they all forgot that this reward was for just few days and we can see that all evil characters of this heinous crime would have been facing the damnation and their graves would be full of hell fire.
6. It is an undeniable fact that it were the people of Kufa who were responsible for all the calamities of Hazrat Imam Hussain, who wrote letters to Imam and ensure their loyalty towards Hazrat Imam Hussain. Hazrat also showed them their letters in the battlefield of Karbla but no one came for the help of Hazrat Imam Hussain and his family.
More by this Author
It is told that Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) one day said to Muawia that your descendents could kill my offspring. In response Muawia said, “I will never marry in this life.” So, Muawia did not...
Learn about what happened after Karbala and the fates of Yazid bin Muawiyah, Saad, Omar, and Shimar.
- 221How to Submit/eFile Income Tax Return and Wealth Statement Online With FBR for Tax Years 2014, 2015 & 2016
A complete guide to submitting/e-filing income tax returns and wealth statements for tax years 2014, 2015 & 2016 via FBR's IRIS system. How to get NTN before submitting returns.
No comments yet.