Mirror Exercise is an ancient, but, effective method of meditation which can be considered as one of the important parts of Yogism. Self study and feeling of God in ourself are the basic concepts of mirror exercise. For many centuries in countries like India, saints have been used this peculiar method to get concentrated mind in their spiritual endavours.
For this we just need a hand size mirror. We need to concentrate on our eyes which we can see by the mirror. The optimum light intensity of the room will enable us to have better result. We have to concentrate on our eyes or face until we get a homogenient form of image. We may get that homogenient form of image in just after few minutes of our concentration. Initially it wil be very difficult to concentrate on our eyes or face. It needs at least 7 days of practice to have satisfactory experience. Let us list some of the advantages of this mirror exercise.
1. The mirror exercise is the easy way for oneself who learn to meditate. The great expectable advantage of this mirror exercise is getting yellow flash in our closed eyes. With a confident effort one can easily attain this stage. After one month of practice I could get this nice experience by His grace. When I firstly got this wonderful experience of seeing yellow flash I feared little, but, felt very happy about this Godly experience. Actually I got this 12 years back but even now I can see the yellow flash after gently squeezing my eyes.
2. Keen observation and consideration of any thing can be achieved by this mirror exercise.
3. It develops great involvement and interest in all our daily works.
4. We can easily attain the state of spiritual enlightenment and great spiritual experiences.
5. When you keenly watch your image in a table mirror you may get thrilling experience of seeing your 'auras'
6. We can easily influence others by the way of energies transmitted through eyes.
7. We will be able to defend against other people attempting to influence you through eyes.
8. An awareness of previous incarnations of both your self and other people.
9. You will form the area of vibrational influence surrounding you like a gaint aura.
10. This is inredibly increasing memory power. Sometimes you will get recall of dreams of which might have happened in your life few years back. I am adding this because I had the same freezing experience when I did this exercise by standing before table mirror. Even now I can recollect those dreams.
11. We can do this either in sitting position and standing position. When we like standing position it is better to use table mirror.
12. The people blonging to any religion can do this wonderful mirror exercise.
More by this Author
The Snake Gods are adorned and celebrated in all the Hindu temples of the world. From many centuries the Snake Gods have been given prominence in the life of most of the Hindu people. The Female Snake God is called as...
From the years of previous decades people of India and other parts of the world have been in the belief of using precious and semi-precious stones to cure some diseases and mental disorders and also to change and...
Amazon rainforests are the home for more than 25 millions of different species of insects. Warm climate with heavy rainfalls result into abundant vegetation in most part of the region make favorable conditions for the...