Mathematical Miracles in Quran
MATHEMATICAL MIRACLES OF QURAN
There are many examples of this fascinating Quranic aspect. One example of this is the number of repetitions of certain words in the Quran. Some of the examples are given below:
- ± The statement of "Seven Heavens" is repeated 7 times. The creation of the Heavens (Khalq-as-Samawat) is also repeated for 7 times.
- ± Day (yowm) is repeated 365 times in singular form, while its plural & dual forms (day i.e. ayyam & yawwaym) together are repeated 30 times. The number of repetitions of the word "Month" (Shahar) is 12.
- ± The number of times the words "World" (Dunya) & "Hereafter" (Akhirat) are repeated is also the same i.e. 15.
- ± The word Satan (Shaitan) is used 88 times, as the word Angles (Malika).
- ± The word faith (Iman) is repeated 25 times throughout the Quran as is also the word infidelity (kufr).
- ± The words "Paradise" & "Hell" are each repeated 77 times.
- ± The word "Zakat" is repeated 32 times & no of repetition of word "Blessing" (Barkah) is also 32.
- ± The words "summer-hot" & "winter-cold" both are repeated for 5 times.
- ± Reward "air" and "action" (feil) are both repeated 107 times.
- ± The words women & Men each 23 times that is also showing the number of chromosomes.
- ± The words "trouble" & "peace" repeated each for 13 times.
"Will they not ponder the Quran? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it."
More by this Author
Marine losses can be divided into two board types. 1. Total Loss (a) Actual Total (b) Constructive total Loss 2. Partial Loss (a) General Average (b) ...
Life assurance differs from the fire and marine insurance in the following respects: Distinction point between, Life assurance, Fire Insurance & Marine Insurance respectively !!! 1....
The factors which influence the prices of stock exchange are as follows: 1. Demand and Supply The forces of demand and supply determine the prices of securities. If a particular security is available in...