How To Deal With Evil People
Anything or anyone that is evil is defined as profound immoral, wicked, sinful and mean, Evil people are all around us. Even though we prefer not being around them, we often come in contact with evil people. We are around evil people on our jobs, in our schools, in our community, and while it is hard to believe, we come in contact with evil people in our churches.
Since we have to work with and worship with evil people, how do we deal with them? Are there some lessons we can learn from them, and are there some lessons they can learn from us?
You Can't Get Away From Evil People
Some might think the best way to get along with evil people is to stay away from them. While that might be a good suggestion, it is almost impossible because evil people are all around us. We don't look for them. They find us.
How To Respond To Evil People
Keep some things in mind when it comes to evil people.
- You should learn from evil people that the fault lies with them and not with you. You should not think something is wrong with you just because someone is mean to you.
- Even though people are mean to you, you do not have to be mean to them. If they are mean to you and you become mean to them, you are no better than they are.
- If you can, tune out mean people and ignore them during those times when they are ranting and raging.
- Catch the evil person off guard by treating them with kindness. The evil person will become confused by your behavior.
- Stand up for yourself. Your action might inspire other people to stand up to the mean person. This will cause them to refrain from being mean toward others.
More by this Author
Disney's Broadway musical, "The Lion King" has many biblical and theological references. Many themes are seen throughout the production whether intentional or unintentional. Read the article and see for...
Your life has patterns that are characteristics of the seasons. Just are there are four natural seasons, there are also four spiritual seasons. What season are you in right now?
Every year the prices of the items in the "Twelve Days of Christmas" song change. These are the prices established by the PNC Wealth Management Christmas Index on December 1, 2016.
No comments yet.