More Christian Tweets
1. Real Faith: "He was fully persuaded that what God had promised, He was able also to perform." Rom 4.21 The faith of Abraham.
2. Do you know that Wisdom in the Book of Proverbs is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ? For wisdom, read Christ!
3. Peace like a river. Isa 66.12. Peace should grow & multiply as you walk with Christ. Like a river that broadens near the sea!
4. The great men of God in the Bible reflect different facets of Christ. Faith of Abraham, Meekness of Moses, Patience of Job, Love of David, etc
5. Sin is centred in Self, Faith is centred in God (thru Christ our Lord). We are self-centred; hence prone to sin. Faith focuses on Christ.
6. The New Covenant is Forgiving and Forgetting. Jeremiah 31.31-34. God forgives & forgets our sins! Oh, the Power of Christ's Blood!
7. Christ is my Peace. Christ is my Joy. Christ is my Wisdom. Christ is my Strength. Christ is my Life. Christ is my Salvation.
8. It is not bookish theology but the living experience of Christ crucified & risen that counts. Have you been in the School of Christ?
9. We come to know Christ through the deep experience of the Cross. There is no other way. The gateway is brokenness!
10. If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11.3 Our foundation is Christ, Christ in my heart, & Christ in the Word!
11. Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings. Psalm 17.8. Oh, the Lord is our Refuge, Shelter, and Savior!
12. Some boast in chariots, some in horses, but we will boast in the name of the Lord (Jesus) our God. Psalm 20.7. Praise the Lord!
13. My eyes are continually toward the Lord (Jesus); for He will pluck my feet out of the net. Psalm 25.15. Focus on Christ!
14. Wait for the Lord. Be strong and of good courage, and He will strengthen your heart. Yes, wait for the Lord. Psalm 27.14. Hope in the Lord!
15. Deliverance: "I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my enemies rejoice over me!" Psalm 30.1
16. O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You did heal me. Psalm 30.2. Christ our Physician.
17. His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime. Psalm 30.5. God is slow to anger, but abounding in mercy. Psalm 86.5
18. Lord, You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness. Psalm 30.11. Joy of deliverance!
19. You serve a God who is touched with the feelings of your infirmities. Heb 4.15
20. Guidance: 'I will instruct you & teach you in the way that you should go; I will counsel you with My eye on you.' Psalm 32.8
21. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. Psalm 34.5 Is yr face shining? Did God speak to you today?
22. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him and rescues them. Psalm 34.7 God's children surrounded by angels. Divine protection.
23. Taste and see that the Lord is good; how blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34.8 Are you bornagain? Have you tasted Christ?
24. O fear the Lord, you His saints. There is no lack to those fear Him. Psalm 34.9. The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. Ps 23.1
25. The young lions lack & suffer hunger, but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. Psalm 34.10 My God shall supply all your needs!
Charles Harton/ Pratonix
More by this Author
The present article is more comprehensive, and should enlighten the open-minded reader about the 'dark truths' behind tattoos. The earlier hub titled 'The Dangers of Tattoos' was from a purely medical point of view.
Here is a poem on the account in Luke 10:25-37, the story of the Good Samaritan. The poem will enrich your understanding of the way of the Lord, and the way of the gospel. The focus is on the 'oil and wine' which the...
Have you dedicated your home to the Lord Jesus Christ? Christian house dedication is practised in certain churches in Asia, and there is much to learn from this. Our house should be a protected house & a priestly...