Must those who are called Christian Witnesses of Jehovah pay for the past ?
Spirit and Truth; John 4:23, 24.
Muslim relatives tried to convert me to Islam, claiming that the Bible has been contaminated by man and cannot be trusted.
After years of research, three noted errors have been ascertained. These were traced to a handful of late manuscripts. These errors are 1 John 5:7 [Comma Johanneum],
Revelation 1:11, and 1 Timothy 3:16.
Translations that contain these errors include King James, and Gideon. They have been traced to the 3rd edition of the Textus Receptus.
Based on my understanding of the Bible, the righteous one is that one who progressively improves in his understanding
and conduct, in accordance to God. Proverbs 4:18.
Jesus the Christ, is The Prophet [Deuteronomy 18:15 to 19, Acts 3:22, 23], Priest to the order of Melchizedek [Psalm 110:4, Hebrews 6:20, Hebrews 8:1, 2], He is the Son of Yahweh/ Jehovah [1 Peter 1:3, John 3:16], He is the Messiah or Anointed One, the Lamb of God [John 1:29].
In my search to find the TRUTH [John 17:17, Psalm 119:160; John 14:6, Matthew 7:7; Proverbs 2:1- 6], it was discerned that most persons on earth are deceived. [1 John 5:19, Revelation 12:9, Revelation 13:4, 8].
The Jehovah's Witnesses based on their beliefs seem to be the ones who follow the Bible, as the early followers of Christ, then known as The Way.
Most internet sites had negative things to say about them, much of which are untrue. Acts 28:22.
In 2006, after careful research, the Witnesses are the ones
who are refining themselves [Daniel 12:4, 9, 10]. They
have one of the most accurate Bible translations, they have
love amongst themselves. Although they are not perfect, most strive to please the Christ [1 Corinthians 11:3] and the King of the Universe, JEHOVAH [Revelation 4:10, 11, Matthew 4:10].
Yes in 2006, my wife and I were baptized as Christians, witnesses of Christ,and witnesses of Jehovah.
1. How can we be sure that the Bible as we have it today has NOT BEEN contaminated by man?
2. Can one accurately explain why there are discrepancies between translations, e.g. KJV vs NIT,
NEV, NAV, viz. a viz. 1 John 5:7, 1 Timothy 3:16, Revelation 1:11, ETC.?
3. To what extent has Greek philosophy, Platonism, Neo-Platonism etc. Babylonish teachings etc. influenced the teachings of Christendom? [Trinity, immortal soul, hell-fire, etc.]
4. How has Augustine, and others influenced doctrines today?
5. How has Constantine influenced or affected religious thought, and who were Arius,and Lucian of Antioch?
6. Why was the Divine Name omitted from MOST of todays Bible translations? [Replaced with GOD, or LORD, both titles.]
7. Who was/ is Jesus Christ?
8. What is identified by Babylon the Great [Revelation 18:4]?
9. What is/ are REQUIRED to worship God in a way that He approves?
10. What is the lake of fire [Revelation 21:8]?
11. Who is the God and Father of Jesus [Romans 15:6, 1 Peter 1:3, 2 Corinthians 1:3, John 20:17,
Ephesians 1:3, Revelation 3:12]?
12. What is the holy spirit [Acts 19:2]?
I thank you for your answers USING ONLY God's Words [1John 4:1]. ,[John 8:44]. John 17:17, Psalm 119:160, John 4:23, 24, 2 Timothy 3:16.
All the ANSWERS to above can be given to you FREE.