Mysteries of the Bible
SPREAD IT BEFORE THE LORD… The mystery of handing over oppressors and stubborn issues to God
Unjust quit notices by landlords, ill motivated suspension or sack letters by bosses, negative medical reports, rejected travel documents or visa denials, threat letters, false accusations, photographs of debtors and other wicked personalities, etc. are few examples of documents or things we can spread before God for His divine intervention. The mystery of spreading things before God is like every other mystery of God uncommon and highly untapped by believers. Ignorance is deadly and lack of knowledge about this mystery has resulted in believers fighting and losing personal battles they have no business fighting in the first place if they knew how to spread things before God.
And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up into the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD. (2 Kings 19:14)
Wisdom teaches all believers to avoid fight and vengeance but hand them over to God; the man of war that has never lost a single battle, the undefeated champion of champions and the captain of the host of heaven. Spreading anything before God is an invitation to God to bring desired solution. It is a sign of handing over a fight to God. Whether we expect it or not and as long as we are still alive, there will always come a day of trouble (2 Kings 19:3). The good news is that God promised that He will rescue us if we call on Him in our day of trouble. “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” (Ps.50:15)
Spreading anything before God is a demonstration of unwavering confident trust in the only trustworthy God who has never and will never fail to deliver on His promises to those that put their trust in Him. To maximize the benefits of this mystery therefore, the believer must put all His eggs in one basket of the Almighty God. He can then safely run under God’s name as His strong tower and stronghold in the day of trouble. “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” (Nahum 1:7)
Spreading it before God; now becomes the one and only battle strategy against the onslaughts of our archenemy the devil and his agents. We must however never be ignorant of the diversionary and morale demoralizing battle strategies of the enemy.
ENEMY BATTLE STRATEGIES
Strategy1. He speaks boastfully against the foundation of our only strategy God, to shake our faith and confident trust in Him. (2 Chron.32:14).
Strategy2. He may write threatening letters to make your fear. The enemy knows that fear turns God away just as He responds with signs and wonders whenever He sees faith. (2 Chron.32:18).
Strategy3. He may speak against God’s servant counsel to throw you off balance with doubt and unbelief. (2 Chron.32:15-16).
Enemy’s Battle Letters
Impossible demands from those in one form of authority or the other like landlords, kings, bosses, etc. 2 Kings 5:5-8
2. Conspiracy to sack or kill us for no just cause. (2 Sam.11:14-15)
3. False accusation to kill us and disposes us of our treasure or cherished possessions. (1 Kings 21:8-13)
4. Generational vengeance on ancestral evils. (2 Kings 10:6-10).
5. Threat to house, job, business, ministry, life, etc. (2 Kings 19:14-20)
TAKE THE SUCCESS KEYS
How to Handle Evil Letters (Spread it)
- Let God see and hear the letter’s content as you read it out loud. (2 Kings 19:16)
- Be strong in the Lord for those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. (1 Kings 2:2-4)
- Be courageous. Courage is the ability of not showing fear in the presence of danger. (Num.13:20, Deut.31:6).
- Fear not; death, the unknown and human beings but fear God and He put your enemies to flight. (Gen.26:24, Num.21:34).
- Align with God in faith prayer. (Dan.3:17-18, 2 Kings 19:14-19)
- Handover the fight to God and rest in the revelation of answered prayers. (Ex.14:14, 15:3, 2 Chron.32:8, Isa.37:36)
- Father, in any way I have opened the door to my enemies, please have mercy and cleanse me by the blood of Jesus.
- Isa.37:7. Father, with your blast, make my enemies hear diversionary rumour in Jesus name.
- Isa.37:8-9. Father, give my enemies more wars this season to become too busy to fight me in Jesus name.
- Father, put your hook in my enemy’s nose in Jesus name.
- Father, bridle the lips of all my enemies in Jesus name
- Father, turn my enemies and their arrows back to where they came from in Jesus name
- Isa.37:33, You enemy of my life, job, business, marriage, ministry…hear and obey God’s word:
- You shall not come into my life, family, job, ministry, business, etc. in Jesus name.
- You shall not shoot any arrow or weapon into any area of my life in Jesus name
- You shall not lay ambush against any area of my life in Jesus name
- Isa.37:35. Father, defend me, business, church, family, job…save it for your namesake in Jesus name.
- Isa.37:8. Father, cause my enemies to meet their end in their coven, shrine in Jesus name
More by this Author
A sister who headed one of the departments in our church was suffering serious abdominal pains that refused all medications. The pains got to a peak while she was on suspension as a Head of Department. She did series of...
No comments yet.