Ask Real Astrologers One Question for Free (And Up)
Some Online Astrologers Who Offer Ask-One-Question Service
The astrologers listed here will answer your questions for less than they would charge for a complete personal horoscope. You pay their fee and send your question; they cast and consult your chart and send an answer. This isn't a full reading of your birth chart and transits, or a two-chart compatibility report. That kind of 35-page in-depth service from a real astrologer, not from a computer, is worth (and costs) more. The less you pay, the shorter your answer. But it will be a real, personal answer from a real astrologer.
To get the most for your money:
- When entering your question, follow the astrologer’s instructions. Have at hand your birth date, place, and time. For each question they use only one chart: yours. So don’t send all your family’s birthdays and expect a full answer.
- Focus your question. Rather than ask, “How long will I live?” – a question no ethical astrologer will answer -- ask “What is my health outlook for the next two years?” Rather than, “Will I be rich?” ask, “What career fields might give me the best financial future?”
- The answers might not be detailed or long. Before ordering, read what the astrologer says you will get.
- After you have received your answer, the transaction is finished. You can’t beg for more detail, or get your money back if you don’t like the answer.
- Make sure you sincerely WANT to know the answer.
- It’s a waste to ask “Will I win the lottery?” The honest reply to that is always “No, you won’t.”
- Sometimes there's a wait of 10 to 15 days for your answer. Drawing up charts takes time.
I’m not guaranteeing your satisfaction. I’m listing professional astrologers (not psychics) who provide this Answer-just-one-question service, among other services, and about whom I find no significant online complaints. Shop around before making your choice. The more expensive ones give you in-depth consultations. For all of them, you must pay before the service is performed. All links will take you directly to the ordering page. Fees listed are as of August 30, 2015.
Pandith Varma Free
Ganeshaspeaks.com $30 US
CyberAstro.com $15 US; 189 INS (these are the prices for non-members).
OneIndia Astrology $15 US
Jacqueline Bigar $25 US
Indigo Ray $90 US for a one-hour consultation
Paul Wade $103 US; 65 pounds UK
Remember: No real astrologer offers "free" answers to everyone, or claims also to be a psychic. Read how to tell fake astrologers from real ones here.
Sylvia Sky, experienced astrologer, monitors 70-plus online astrology and psychic sites for quality and accuracy. Sylvia does not select or endorse the ads appearing on her pages. Copyright 2015 by Sylvia Sky.
More by this Author
Sun-sign Librans like Mahatma Gandhi believe in love and peace and justice. At home, though, they can be the zodiac's worst nags, liars and slackers. Read on to discover the dark side of Libras.
The dark side of Aries: Motor-mouthed, boring, arrogant, scoring, and able to sell ice to Eskimos. And that's just the men. Seventh in Sylvia Sky's series of Zodiac "dark side" personality profiles.
Meet the bunny-boilers of the zodiac. Scorpio has a reputation for being intense, deep, sexy, and secretive. Date a Scorpion, be her boy toy, but don't break up with one.