Eight Great Real Monthly Horoscopes, Free
Try Out an Alternative to Your Usual: It's Free
The Internet offers some superb and well-established monthly horoscopes by genuine astrologers. The authors of the monthly horoscope sites listed below interpret the month's planetary activity in depth and for all types of readers. These astrologers know where the planets really are, and what a conjunction means; they are professionals. Short excerpts were quoted so you can get a little preview.
Some astrologers say Sun-Sign horoscopes are for entertainment only, but there's nothing wrong with a positive, inspiring monthly horoscope I can apply to my own situation if I choose. I hope you sample these and find a favorite. They're listed in no particular order.
With Neptune in Pisces from 2011 until 2025. . .
These are Real Astrologers
1. Select your Sun sign on the front page of Astrograph.com to get to must-have monthly horoscopes by Henry Seltzer, U.S. astrologer and former MIT student who developed astrology software (now in version 5.2) and has been online since 1995. Sample (for Gemini, September 2014): "You are in for another amazing month, Gemini, one that calls for attention upon both inner and outer priorities. Starting late last month, issues of home and family could come up for conscientious concern, including shifting connections with family members. . ."
2. London astrologer Leigh Oswald presents his monthly AstroAnalysis horoscopes in blog form. The front page discusses the month's planetary conditions; if you prefer, go straight to your own sign and bookmark it. Oswald provides very specific dates for readers being affected by a major planetary transit. Sample (Aquarius, September 2014): "For all born January 29 to February 5, Jupiter is very protective. He is also bringing opportunities for very good and positive people into your life who can be exceptionally enhancing relationship-wise. There are also opportunities for travel. The downside is a little bit of over-confidence, over-reaching or over-trusting."
3. Jan Spiller or a guest astrologer from her support team -- all real people -- write the satisfying monthly horoscopes at Janspiller.com, specific as to date and planetary aspects. You won't be sorry. Sample (Capricorn, September 2014): "It's a great month for your career and making valuable connections. You'll have the ability to put your best foot forward and may be recognized by someone who can help advance your goals." Spiller is a well-known astrological author.
Astrologers with Millions of Fans
4. With no sugar-coating and a zingy, slangy style, Jessica Adams (astrologer for Australian Elle and Cosmo) advises about the results today's choices might bring a year or two from now. All Sun-Sign readings are presented on a single page, so click to get to yours, and easily read your beloved's horoscope as well as your own. Sample (Libra, September 2014): "Pluto in Capricorn is finally moving forward and you will notice the shift with your family members, household, hometown, homeland, house or apartment. A question about who or what runs your life was not answered with any finality back in August. Now you can actually tackle the realities."
5. Susan Miller has six million fans of her long and luscious 3500-word free monthly horoscopes, available free online or, for your convenience, also on paid apps. Her tone is intimate and encouraging, like a best friend: I've been hooked on her for years. It might be the 3rd or 7th or even 12th of the current month before Miller's horoscopes are posted at Astrologyzone.com because of her health troubles, and some fans complain. Be patient; it's worth it. Sample (Pisces, August 2014): "August will be filled with many sweet developments, and will certainly be a departure from the months that spanned January to June. You have already covered the hard part of the year -- now you have mostly blue skies ahead."
With Pluto in Capricorn Until 2023. . .
Astrologers with Global Appeal
6. Of course some of the world's best astrologers are from India, and cyberastro.com publishes monthly Zodiac Predictions for each Sun Sign that pinpoint the four crucial categories of career, finances, romance, and health. The English isn't perfect, but it's okay. Sample (Taurus, September 2014, Career: "Your efforts and hard work will bring you recognition and perks this month. The month seems to be a wonderful time for you where you will find a window of opportunity open for you. New job offers will come your way but consider every aspect very carefully if plan for a job change."
7. The most accurate of my favorites is the zodiac monthly prediction at Ganeshaspeaks.com. Click your sign on their home page and then scroll down the next page to find your monthly horoscope. Weekly is good guidance too. I use their new app. This one's always on time in good English. Sample: (Aquarius, September 2014): "Your attention to detail and desire for perfection shall be the highlights of this month, predicts Ganesha. However, be practical and avoid finding faults unnecessarily, or else you may spoil some valuable relations." Who's "Ganesha"? The cheerful, candy-eating Hindu elephant god of success. You don't have to believe in him to enjoy the horoscopes. Indian readers value this site's predictions for India's stock market.
With Uranus in Aries Until March 2019. . .
For Those Who Can't Get Enough
8. CafeAstrology.com has knockout monthly horoscopes, two kinds: general, for all members of your sign, and then zeroing in on those born in the first 10 days, second 10 days, or final 10 days of your Sun Sign, plus what each planet intends to bring you, providing more customized guidance than most. This level of detail every month for every sign would exhaust any astrologer, so a computer does it, yet it's well-made and very satisfying reading for those who can't get enough. Sample (Virgo born September 3-12, September 2014): "The Sun illuminates your first house now, bringing issues surrounding your personal identity, appearance, outward behavior, and self-expression to the forefront. This marks the peak of your physical solar cycle, and you are in the position to make an impression on others, and to assert your personal influence."
Sylvia Sky reviews horoscope and psychic sites and writes about occult matters. Copyright 2014 by Sylvia Sky. Sylvia does not select or endorse the ads appearing on her pages.
More by this Author
If you know an Aquarian who deserves to be laughed at and ignored, it's probably because a bad Aquarius is focused on Aquarius. Written by an Aquarian.
The dark side of Aries: Motor-mouthed, boring, arrogant, scoring, and able to sell ice to Eskimos. And that's just the men. Seventh in Sylvia Sky's series of Zodiac "dark side" personality profiles.
Sun-sign Librans like Mahatma Gandhi believe in love and peace and justice. At home, though, they can be the zodiac's worst nags, liars and slackers. Read on to discover the dark side of Libras.