Symptoms of Evil Eye and Magic
What is the Evil Eye?
"The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury.
Belief in the evil eye dates back to Classical antiquity. It is referenced by Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius. Peter Walcot's Envy and the Greeks (1978) listed more than one hundred works by these and other authors mentioning the evil eye."~Wikipedia
How Dangerous Can It Get?
“One third of those who are in the grave are there because of the evil eye”
Is it real...
For Muslims, the concept of the evil eye is based upon the statements of the prophet Muhammad in the hadith and in the Quran. It is just as real for non-muslims as it is for muslims.
“And from the evil of the envier when he envies.” [Quran 113:5]
The Prophet said, "The effect of an evil eye is a fact."...
Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 636
How does one know if they are affected by the Evil Eye
* It is important to rule out medical issues before looking at the symptoms here. Visit a doctor before going through this list. If an extended use of medication is not providing a cure to your problems, then you could check the symptoms outlined below.
- You have headaches without any specific reason
- You have a pale face
- You are sweating or peeing too much (not in the case of diabetes)
- Little or no diet
- Both hands or feets feels hot or itch
- Fast heartbeat
- Back pain from bottom of spine till shoulders
- You are battling with depression
- You are finding it hard to sleep
- You get scared easily or get angry
- Brownish spots on face (women)
when life takes a u-turn and everything seems to start going all wrong is also a sign to check if you are affected by the evil-eye.
How Can I Fix It?
I will be putting up a hub shortly on protection from the evil eye / magic and the jinn with tested methods by myself and some non-muslim friends who have found it beneficial.
We all know about Magic/Black Magic, therefore i will not write up the details of what it is and how it is used as well as if it is real or not. The Muslim knows that our beloved Prophet Muhammad was also affected by Magic and certain verses and insights came to Muhammad as a cure to magic.
*There are many people who believe they have been affected by magic when it is not the case. Your mind can be the greatest barrier of all. It is advised to get yourself checked by doctors first. These symptoms must be continuous and must occur repeatedly and without any medical reasons.
While you are asleep:
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Tension without medical reason
- Horrible and bad dreams
- Animals in dream cat, dog ,snake ,camel ,lion ,jackal ,mouse
- specially in children rubbing teeth together while sleeping
- laughing in sleep
- crying or shouting in sleep
- blowing cold air outta mouth before or in sleep
- sleep walking
- falling from height dream
- grave ,graveyard or mausoleum in dream
- dirty dream, pee, stool etc or feeling bad odour
- odd people in dream very long , too short ,or very dark or very ugly human.
While you are awake:
- headache too much without medical reason.
- feeling hard to worship Allah praying etc.
- sudden blackout. Re-occurring
- too much laziness with out reason
- feeling pain on whole body or some specific part of body.
- Epilepsy , getting unconscious.
I will be putting up a hub shortly on protection from magic and evil eye and the jinn, with tested methods for both Muslims and non-Muslims.
Do you think you may be a victim of MagicSee results without voting
More by this Author
Are you sure all the things we know and remember are stored in the brain? This hub discusses the possibility of it all being stored in the soul instead of the brain.
This hub is intended for anyone who wants to know more about the Jinn (Djinn). The hub discusses the concepts, some characteristics as well as phenomena related to this world involving the Jinn.
An explanation of the types of sensors found in an engine, including their typical functions and locations.