THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE - REVELATION
THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
A dream revelation reveals what the spiritual impact of knowledge is in the spiritual realm. For those familiar with lucid dreaming, well this was one of those dreams. It simply means that it feels more real than it to be just a dream. In fact, I was dreaming a normal kind of dream then suddenly I could feel a dimension shift taking place and found myself in a different dream and depth altogether.
The dream was short, but with a powerful and lasting effect. I was as you could say warped into another dimension. I found myself within a dark cloud of mist that was a living being, yes a demon. He was huge, about the size of a house. I could feel his spirit vibes attack my inside; the darkness penetrated my body and damaged my inner core. Before I could clearly focus what is going on and where am I, the thing started to laugh at me and spoke with a loud voice. I turned around, more out of confusion, but then, I caught sight of his eyes. Staring with a sharp, cutting look right into my soul, I felt like I had no hiding place, no way to keep a secret from him. His power was almost overwhelming. He said in a somewhat amused and confident voice; “Yes, you people did want to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil! It is now your own fault that I am aloud to be send against you people!”
Still standing in the middle of this demon, meaning he has me surrounded at all sides, I turned around and scanned the area around me in a 360 degree fashion. To the west, I saw God. He was standing there waiting for me. He was as kind and loving as always. He did not say a word, neither to me nor to the demon, but yet He was right next to the demon. If I were to walk towards God, the moment I exit the demon, I will enter within the Glory cloud of God. God spoke to me by means of internal knowledge, meaning He made no sound, but I could understand His every thought. I understood that He will not move an inch until I’m save within Him, but He will not pull me out of the demon either. It’s on me to first decide what I want to do then set course in His direction. I also understood that God did let the demon know that although he may attack me, he is not permitted to take my life or damage me to such an extend that I could loose my life. That is why God was waiting without moving, if the demon did not comply then God will come into the demon and get me out of there Himself, and that will not be a pleasant outcome for the demon, because in that process, he will be destroyed.
So I started to walk in the direction of God. On my way, for some unforeseen reason, I decided to look upwards to heaven. In that split second of time I got the idea to search this demon spirit while I’m within him. I tapped into his knowledge base. The next moment I was zapped into history, all the way back to Adam and Eve. There was that day two trees in the garden of Eden, the tree of life (God) and the tree of knowledge of good and evil (this spirit, yes, he was there that day when Adam and Eve disobeyed God). Two trees, two spirits and two people who disobeyed. I then jumped back and forth in his history (his memory), I could see how all people were cursed because of one man (Adam) and how most people could step into God by one Man (Jesus) and be released from this curse that the spirit boasted to me about. I did also see how “us people” according to him has unleashed wars, poverty, sickness and all the curses spoken of in the bible, unto ourselves (just like he said), because we chose knowledge over a simplistic love for God. In our disobedience, we showed a lack of faith in God as the one and only Creator who also just happened to love us more than we could ever understand. I gained an internal understanding of how that knowledge made us produce weapons, people power, an over population in targeted areas, meaning poverty and rivalry among people.
At just two steps away from God, I woke up. This dream came as a total shock to me. I mean, for years I’ve been telling myself not to eat from the tree of knowledge. In my own belief system, I was the last person to be attacked by this spirit. Sometimes I think of myself as being as dumb as dust, how on earth could God allow “bad tree” to come up against me? Well I though long and hard on this question.
A few weeks prior to this dream, I got message that God will grant me my knowledge and education that He promised me about a year ago by the mouth of a prophet. One night, I heard an Angel talking to me about this and giving me a little book with the message that God has granted me education and I must keep the book as proof of His promise. When I’ve fully decided what I want to study, then I must just let God know and He will adjust my tuition. So I decided that I wished to be taught more of the things of God, I would really love to know all about Him, even up to His favorite color, food, pastime, event, just everything about Him. But,….. but then,…. I got it into my head that I needed a job (career) to earn income to get me out of some sticky situations. Now there is where I went wrong. I also got it into my head that I need formal pastoral education to get up to par with the pastors and spiritual leaders of our time. Again, wrong. This kind of education (after putting on my long hard thinking cap) was not for the core purpose to love God more in a childlike manner, full of faith and hope on her Hero. This kind of knowledge would push me to the threshold of the scribes and Pharisees that Jesus so often rebuked for the hardness of their hearts. Remembering that Jesus Himself was not formally schooled in the scriptures nor did He became wealthy by His skill in carpentry work.
I take my spiritual warfare seriously, I have to, and there is just no other way. This event blatantly told me that if I wish to stay a force to be reckoned with in the spiritual, then I have to comply with the laws of it. This evil spirit may and will have full authority over me and surrender me powerless if I disregard his power, strength and tactics. God was serious, so should I be, so should you be. If God states that to have simplistic childlike love and faith is the only narrow path to take, then you can count God to be Truthful and all other avenues will place you behind enemy lines.
Tree of Life
22. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23. Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. (Gen 3:22-24)
7. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (Rev 2:7)
Tree of good and evil
1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3. But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. (Gen 3:1-5)
10. Thus [were] the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof [was] great. (Dan 4:10)
The two trees in the garden
9. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. (Gen 2:9)
24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Matt 6:24)
12. And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh. (Eccl 12:12)
10. The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy [is] understanding. (Prov 9:10)
20. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. (1John 2:20)
4. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. (Rom 4:4)
31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof. (Matt 6:31-34)
27. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. (John 6:27)
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38. This is the first and great commandment. (Matt 22:37-38)
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. (Rom 8:28)
6. For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. (Hos 6:6)
8. He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth Jehovah require of thee, but to do justly, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with thy God? (Mic 6:8)
7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God. (1John 4:7)
THE PRAYER FOR SALVATION
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
If you wish to receive this Love of God and be one of His very own children and want to go to heaven for ever; if you wish to be free; if you wish for Jesus to help you with everything in your life; and if you do not belong to Jesus Christ yet, pray the following saying the words out loud:
Lord Jesus Christ, I welcome You as my Lord and Savior. I invite You to come live in my heart. I ask and thank You for the forgiveness of all my sins. I ask to teach me about You and Your ways. Thank You Lord that I now belong to the Kingdom of Heaven. I receive You now. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Celebrate, you now belong to the Kingdom of Heaven and are a rightful child of God Himself!!
SOME MORE READING
- END TIMES - ANSWERS
END TIMES Most people have some end time questions that linger somewhere in them, even if not at the surface. What would be the implications of the end times and the coming anti-Christ be on the Christian...
- DO NOT MAKE MY FATHER'S HOUSE A HOUSE OF MERCHANDISE - HOUSE OF PRAYER
A true story: If God looks at your hubs, what will He see,but even more important, if Satan takes a stroll through your hubs and or website, what will he see? Why is this important? In this story I...
- GOD AND MONEY
THE RICHES BENEATH THE EARTH A Spiritual Revelation into the aftermath that sin caused upon the earth and the depth thereof. Before Adam sinned, the earth was blessed by God. After the fall of Adam...
- ITS A DIVINE REVELATION INTO THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS OF GOD FOR THOSE WHO NEED FAITH
DIVINE REVELATION OF THE MIND OF GOD (CHRIST) What happened was this I was, as always in some kind of argument with God. I kept on accusing Him that my life is a mess and He is not making the proper...
More by this Author
This is a whole Spiritual Process that has to complete...those verses that you painted all colors are the first phase of your own personal message from God. The bible is multi dimensional and warps time, thus it’s...
GOD IS LOVE – THE OLDEST MESSAGE IN THE BOOK (BIBLE) INTRODUCTION God is love;This is not a new revelation, but at times, God needs to reaffirm with us His message, Will, and Love. The latest account;...
FULL MANIFESTATION, FULL COLOR AND FULL SURROUND SOUND; LIVING, TALKING HUGE ANGEL OF GOD WITH WHITE WINGS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME... THE FIRST ENCOUNTER: Psa 17:8 Keep meas the apple of the eye; Hide me under the...