The Beatification of Pope John Paul II: We make Heroes out of Men, not Saints!
Only of men, not of God
Heated arguments are rising up on Facebook, while I'm completing this hub regarding the 'beatification of the deposed Pope John Paul II, born Karol Józef Wojtyła (18 May 1920 - 2 April 2005) and firmly stand on my true-blue belief of being a Christian.
The longest church service ever rendered by a non-Italian Pope, that's what the Polish Holy See did since October 16, 1978 (I was in Grade 1 during the start of his reign.)
His papal works included visits at 129 countries, making him one of the most traveled influential leaders of the 20th century.
After his death at the age of 84 (6 years later to be exact), those who revered him as saint want his immediate beatification based from his godly works here on Earth.
With the commotion emanating from the Vatican, center of Catholicism in Rome, Italy, supporters are clamoring for the speedy canonization of the deposed Pope.
In this time of so much awareness about the true Christian faith, more and more people are arguing about the authenticity of this procedure, whereas the evidences clearly defy the teachings written in the Holy Bible.
- If we could truly follow
the Ten Commandments, then, we'll know that it is not written in the
Bible to beatify a human being, even he's a prominent member of the
church. This is a clear violation of the first and second commandments
that must honor God and the avoidance of putting other gods in His Name.
The pinnacle of violation is now being attested by this move.
- The way of fanaticism is pure idolatry. The Fall of Babylon saw the people resorting to devilish ways of encouraging people to divert their faith into astrology, numerology and fortune-telling and the worst of it, the surge of praying to many gods.
- The rise of the Great New Babylon is already happening since the Ascension of Jesus Christ in heaven. Chruch leaders didn't follow the teachings of the faithful apostles that resulted to a millenial destruction of faith.
- the veneration of saints
- the proclamation of Virgin Mary as co-redeemer
- the revival of Babylonian ways
- the corruption of the Holy Bible (King James Version is the most authentic one as the Antiochians defended it from the infiltrators who re-edited and omitted-almost the most important passage-John 3:16)
- the vow of celibacy among priests and nuns that often violated by themselves
killings and burning amid the public crowd of the true Christian
believers since the Inquisition period, mostly in Europe (particularly
in Spain); documented events saw the involvement of church members to
accomplish such diabolic missions.
It's alright to make heroes out of noble men who did exemplary services on their line of duties and responsibilities.
With God, we cannot compare our accomplishments here on Earth with His Great Responsibility in the Universe.
The Word was already sent in the world to save us from sins. I can clearly remember the message of Jesus about FAITH:
1 Corinthians 2.5 "That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God."
More by this Author
Seafaring is an in-demand job for many men who studied nautical and marine engineering as well as catering. Working at an oil rig is also a challenge to them.
This sailor attended a Crew Orientation conducted by the Royal Dragon Ocean Transport, Inc., regarding boarding LCT vessel from China to Philippines. LCT industry is a booming factor on the Philippine Shipping Industry.
Clandestine affairs often happen between lonely seafarers. I want to delve on the merits of each story that some of colleagues confessed on me. They know I am a writer and I want to shed light on it.