Conspiracy Theories: What is Illuminati?
The order of the illuminati or “the enlightened ones” is a secret society run by a group of prominent people who are allegedly seeking to achieve world domination by means of influence and or later by force. The elite members of this society has bloodlines belonging to what has been referred to as the 13 illuminati families who were found to be descendants of some prominent people of the ancient times. These people has long been working in concealment, handed down from generations to generations their carefully planned course of action set to achieve the ultimate goal; a new world order, a world ruled by a single all powerful governing body, the Illuminati. What makes this society so controversial is the alleged satanic advocacy driving them, that had lead them to carry out some of the most unthinkable wickedness in history. And the formidable possibilities of the future brought about by their existence, as today, and as it has always been; this secret society include some of our wealthiest, most influential, highly regarded businessmen, entertainers, athletes, religious and political leaders.
Their ultimate goal is world domination and to achieve this, the society is carefully executing their moves as planned. Several deceitful undertakings have been plotted and some are already happening and progressing. Through careful research on the internet, I have summarized here their course of action into 3 major areas of concerns.
1. Population control
It is difficult for a single organization to subdue the planet especially if they are greatly outnumbered by people. Their vicious solution to this is forging a lot of life reaping conditions and occurrences such as:
- · Terrorism. The 9/11 attack for example was allegedly a part of the great conspiracy carried out by the illuminati not by the government invented terrorist group they called Al-Qaida.
- · Natural calamities. Sources also claimed that the illuminati had secretly developed technologies far more advanced than what are currently known to the public. These technologies include ones which are capable of forging earthquakes, tsunamis and other calamities.
- · Economic fall which leads to famine and starvation. The illuminati consist of members who are powerful political and industry leaders who can easily shift the economy leaving terrible effects especially to the poor people in third world countries.
Always remember that the illuminati have kept a racist and deceitful cast system in mind.
1) On top most are the elite first class members of the 13 illuminati families.
2) Then the other rich influential families affiliated or strongly connected with them.
3) Then the 3rd class members, mostly famous musical artists, athletes, leaders who are recruited to the secret society for some special reason and were then made to believe they were part of the few, selected ones. But in reality they were not, and are always potentially open to get killed anytime, most especially when they become no longer needed.
4) Then us, the non members and are outside the secrecy of their endeavors. Afflictions are mostly among us, the general public, especially to those races they considered inferior.
2. Eradicating holiness
Rooting from the evil nature of their advocacy, it’s their greatest intention to destroy everything that bonds human beings with God. Because like we tend to be afraid of Satan’s wickedness, Satan is absolutely afraid of things that are his of God; things like prayer, faith, holiness and righteousness. Satan loses power and influence whenever people practice these things that’s why through the illuminati, he wants to get rid of them. How? Through this ways:
1. Recruiting to the society people such as music artists, athletes, celebrities, leaders who are famous or are starting to gain popularity and influence among common people. That is when these popular people are said to have been lured into making a pack with the devil upon becoming a member of the society; their souls, in exchange for fame and money.
2. With these famous people under his influence, Satan is then able to ridicule things that are divine and promote behaviors that he loves.
Notice how some rap, rock and pop artists behave in and outside their shows; their actions and words often suggest worldliness, disrespect, violence, vulgarity and immorality.
In movies there’s always the battle between good and evil. And of course, the good always win in the end. But that is not the big picture. You might have noticed it though, but just try to look at how unpleasant characteristics are sometimes being slightly inculcated into the character of the main protagonist. He worked for the bad guys, he smokes, he’s an alcoholic, he sleeps with a girl not yet his wife, his words are vulgar, he is driven by hatred, he stages revenge, and he wins in the end by killing all foes. He does evil things, but he is cool, because he is the man, he is the main character.
We might have not directly seen it but what really matters is not the obvious intended message or the exhilarating entertainment we got from a spectacular level of artistry. The thing that matters is its effect to our perception about life.
And what’s the effect? It becomes cool to be evil, to be violent, to sleep with anyone you meet at the bar, to deliberately degrade people with vulgar words, to violate laws and lead a perilous life by driving car recklessly, smoking, abusing drugs, getting drunk, partying all through the night until dawn.
It also becomes cool to disrespect flags of nations, cultural heritages, holy places, holy things, holy garments and the people who vowed holiness.
You see, bad boys are popular and good boys are ridiculed. Thanks to the media. Evil is cool and holiness is subject to mockery. By promoting wickedness and mocking holiness, it’s starting to give people the false belief that heaven and hell are fictional so as everything related to them. That there are no divine beings, no eternal life or consequences, that we only got the earth and self-satisfaction is all that matters.
The goal is to unite the world under a single all governing body. To work with this against a world of diverse cultures and heritage; they forge apparitions of unknown things in the sky, mostly perceived by common people to be UFO. How they do that? Remember the advanced technology they have. If our technology today can send a fleet of spaceships to the moon, how would flying a vague object in the sky be difficult? As you may have heard, there have been quite a number of UFO sightings all over the world in the last 3 decades. These events gives people the premonition that civilizations other than us could possibly exist somewhere in the universe and that we are endangered of being invaded anytime. With this, the world starts to think of uniting, of considering unification to stand as one single body against whatever that presents threat from outside the world.
Wicked things are done in concealment. Nobody else needs know. But the world still has lights on it that little by little information about the secret society leaks into the open and it’s totally out of their control. There have been alleged mysterious killings of members who became threat to their secrecy but still there seems to be no way to seal information leaks in this highly wire tapped world. So Satan’s cunning resolve is to ridicule the truths coming out. Notice that a lot of movies are coming out playing around the idea of the existence of a secret society, or a dark organization or occults and some even mentioned illuminati itself. You see, this secret society, its members and their evil plot becomes objects of sci-fi animations, why? Because Satan wants to give the impression that these things are science fiction! Because to the perception of common people, sci-fi things are not true, non-existing, only comes from the idea and creativity of the mind of an author.
Satan’s greatest deception is making people believe that he doesn’t exist. Because doing so, also lead people to question their reverence to the good side of divinity. I am not yet a 100% convinced of the existence of the Illuminati but coming up with the knowledge of this, really makes me review the things which I perceived as cool and those which are not. because there's nothing cool about spending eternity in hell. Its a personal choice we make. Believing is absolute, we can believe whatever we want, but as to where we will spend forever will always be decided based on the path we take in this temporary life.
More by this Author
What is trust? and what is believe?. Here's a short story about a man and his breath taking career which teaches us one of the greatest distinctions in life.
What happens when you try to please everyone? Oftentimes, we feel worried about what people might think and tell about us because we really hate to look like a fool in front of others. Here's a famous short story about...
The King of Beasts is a worldwide symbol of rule and power. But what makes a lion? This hub shares interesting facts about lions and how they live a life of tremendous respect and fury in the wilds.