The Real Truth
At long last, here it is, exposed.
The real truth is:
- Not only is the check not in the mail, you never intended to write the check and you still don't intend to write the check.
- You ate the cookie.
- You copied Sherman's test. Now give him back his slide rule, and don't hide his glasses anymore.
- You broke the window. You, not Bobby.
- You smell.
- Not what you put down as your chariable deductions.
- You didn't trust him because of the color of his skin.
- The joke was funny. The way you told it was not.
- You did not give at the office.
- It is not a headache, it is a hangover.
- Your singing voice could kill a crow.
- You were late because you did not really want to go.
- You got lost because you did not really want to go.
- Everyone noticed, and they will never forget.
- You are hygiene challenged.
- There is nothing wrong with your car, therefore you could not have had 'car trouble.'
- You weren't sick when you took that sick day.
- Not the grade point average you put on your resume.
- You weren't "off your game." You just aren't any good.
- Not only do you do it, you love to do it.
- You do have some spare change.
- She DOES look fat in that dress.
- You knew damn well how fast you were going.
- A shovel is prettier than your face.
- You did not have to stay home and wash your hair.
- I don't really like you. I only pretend to like you because you read my hubs.
- You stole it.
- When you found it, you knew whose it was, but you didn't give it back.
- You do go down.
- You inhaled.
- What you experienced was not meaningless.
- You were, in fact, hurt by that statement.
- It will not be done by Friday.
- You did so mean it.
- Your mother pays for that car.
- You did not really go "to the mall."
- You did not lose the change, you spent it on something for yourself.
- You were not just tested, use a condom.
- You hate that thing they're wearing.
- You have no intention of getting back to them.
- It was not an accident.
- You are NOT listening.
More by this Author
Strategies for dealing with problems you may be having with your neighbor.
Here are some ways you can deal with an abusive boss.
The theory and practice of door closer adjustment, with steps and detailed instructions to adjust the swing of your hydraulic door closer.