The Real Truth
At long last, here it is, exposed.
The real truth is:
- Not only is the check not in the mail, you never intended to write the check and you still don't intend to write the check.
- You ate the cookie.
- You copied Sherman's test. Now give him back his slide rule, and don't hide his glasses anymore.
- You broke the window. You, not Bobby.
- You smell.
- Not what you put down as your chariable deductions.
- You didn't trust him because of the color of his skin.
- The joke was funny. The way you told it was not.
- You did not give at the office.
- It is not a headache, it is a hangover.
- Your singing voice could kill a crow.
- You were late because you did not really want to go.
- You got lost because you did not really want to go.
- Everyone noticed, and they will never forget.
- You are hygiene challenged.
- There is nothing wrong with your car, therefore you could not have had 'car trouble.'
- You weren't sick when you took that sick day.
- Not the grade point average you put on your resume.
- You weren't "off your game." You just aren't any good.
- Not only do you do it, you love to do it.
- You do have some spare change.
- She DOES look fat in that dress.
- You knew damn well how fast you were going.
- A shovel is prettier than your face.
- You did not have to stay home and wash your hair.
- I don't really like you. I only pretend to like you because you read my hubs.
- You stole it.
- When you found it, you knew whose it was, but you didn't give it back.
- You do go down.
- You inhaled.
- What you experienced was not meaningless.
- You were, in fact, hurt by that statement.
- It will not be done by Friday.
- You did so mean it.
- Your mother pays for that car.
- You did not really go "to the mall."
- You did not lose the change, you spent it on something for yourself.
- You were not just tested, use a condom.
- You hate that thing they're wearing.
- You have no intention of getting back to them.
- It was not an accident.
- You are NOT listening.
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE176
The theory and practice of door closer adjustment, with steps and detailed instructions to adjust the swing of your hydraulic door closer.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE48
Strategies for dealing with problems you may be having with your neighbor.
Here are some ways you can deal with an abusive boss.