Understanding Remote Viewing
Russell Targ Interview on Remote Viewing
Understanding Remote Viewing
What is Remote Viewing? Remote Viewing is a process of controlled double blind protocols where in a person gathers information from an unknown target that has been assigned a randomly generated number. The target can be a place, an object, or an event. There is no real limit on what the remotely viewed thing, place, or event is; you can assign any number of targets that you wish to have viewed.
What are the Protocols:
- A target is picked by the person wanting the target viewed.
- The target is given a random target number and the known information about the target is placed in a place where no details about the target can be leaked.
- An interviewer is then assigned to the target and is given the target number and the known information about the target that is to not be viewed by the interviewer till after the remote viewing session is over.
- A remote viewer is then assigned to view the target. The remote viewer is completely blind to any information.
- The interviewer then gives the remote viewer the target number and asks the viewer to draw and write down all impressions from sights, sounds, objects and shapes, and even sensory feelings like wet, smooth, rough... all impressions are drawn or written down. (It is important that no matter how strange the feelings or impressions are that you write down all impressions and your first impressions are the very best because they have not gone through mental filtering.)
- The target information is then viewed by the interviewer and the remote viewer after the session and the correlations between the impressions of the target and the already known information about the target are then drawn.
- The information is then passed on to the original target assigner for their consideration.
This is a simple explanation of how the process of how remote viewing is done. There are different types of remote viewing with much more strict protocols and regulatory processes such as those conducted by the military and those that are taught and practiced within private remote viewing organizations and classes.
The general idea of remote viewing was founded by the man they call the father of remote viewing Ingo Swan. Ingo Swan was an author and artist. He collaborated with Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff on research into altered states of consciousness at the Stanford Research Institute during the 1970s. There they developed a program for remote viewing using coordinate remote viewing protocols. Later in the project they were contacted by the military so that they may train officers of the military in psychic intelligence gathering using their protocols with some modifications. This lead to Project Star Gate, where as many as eight military agents were trained to do remote viewing. By the 1990s the military came out about the remote viewing project and then halted its experiments into remote viewing.
What is Happening Here?
So what is happening for this to work? How is it possible that a person can pick up information from far away or even from another time? Well in the weird world of psi phenomenon there is a solid science out there that is exploring these ideas. That science is the field of quantum physics. In quantum physics there is something called non locality, or action at a distance. The basic explanation is that all matter is connected by a zero point energy field. To understand the idea imagine all particles of matter are all connected by strands like those in a spiders web, if one part of the web is tugged or vibrated then that vibration is felt all over the web. Matter shares something similar to this in what is known as the quantum vacuum. In this vacuum packets of information share information over large areas of space and time in an instant using what are called quantum particle pairs. These pairs created at the same time are linked together and what happens to one particle happens to the other. This is action at a distance. A conscious being not even understanding the phenomena may still receive this quantum information from the matter that is stored in their body. This connection allows for information that seems unattainable to actually be attainable.
It may seem weird right now but it is not so terribly complicated as to pay thousands of dollars to take a class. If you practice with this set of protocols enough you will be able to remote view as well as any professional and you can even modify your protocols in your own personal way as to better your remote viewing results. This isn't something new, primitive cultures have done types of remote viewing for thousands of years. Aboriginals talk about going on walk abouts where they leave their physical body and are able to see into the spirit world beyond the cloak of life, Native Americans have talked about having spiritual journeys, in Africa many of the shamanic tribes practice hypnotic trance like dances that put them into altered states of consciousness to where they feel as though time and space dissolve and the spirit world opens up to them.
I think that what is happening here is that they are in touch with the informational field that surrounds or that is inside the very nature of matter. From this field there is a sort of God consciousness that is inherent in the fabric of the universe. This God fabric of information is what is the very basic system of matter, call them vibrating ten dimensional strings, call it the holy spirit, call it the akashic record... but it is these non local strings of information on which all our experience, all our consciousness, and everything in this universe is connected. The foundations of reality are there in the ever present self awareness of the universal consciousness and it is this construct that the spiritual self resides.
More by this Author
The time travel story of Hakan Nordkvist. A man is whisked away to another time and reality in the future where he meets himself as an old man. It is confirmed in a video from a cell phone of his older self and him...
This article takes a real look at what would happen if aliens landed on the White House lawn. Lets just say it wouldn't be pretty.
A look into rapid hypnotic induction, this guide demonstrates two ways to put someone into a quick trance.