15 Things We Should Know In Christ to Experience Victory
Knowledge is Power
The more we know the more we can grow…..
1. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. Romans 8:28
2. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 1 Corinthians 13:9
3. For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Corinthians 5:1
4. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 1John 2:3
5. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1John 3:2
6. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death. 1 John 3:14
7. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 1 John 3:19
8. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1 John 3:24
9. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 1 John 5:2
10. And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 1 John 5:15
11. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
12. Know ye that the LORD he [is] God: [it is] he [that] hath made us, and not we ourselves; [we are] his people, and the sheep of his pasture Psalm 100:3
13. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 1 Corinthians 2:12
14. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12
15. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 1John 2:5
- The Prayer of Intercession
It has been difficult for you at work. Your employer seems to have an obvious animosity toward you, and, for all that you do. You are beginning to wonder if this is the place for you. You get a phone call...
- The Prayer of Faith
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever
- The Prayer of Agreement
My first husband and I went through the same challenges as any new couple in learning how to get along in our new status of husband and wife. We were both born-again Christians, fire baptized and running for...
- How Well Do You Hear?
I am fully persuaded that the growing amount of confusion in the world is the result of our not paying attention to what we hear. I am further persuaded that this confusion began with the Tower of Babel and...
- Hurt In The Church
I love to swim, so I took the bus to the local recreation center so that I could go swimming. The time in the water was wonderful! At the end of my swim, I left the center and returned to the bus-stop to get...
- Do You Cause Pain?
"Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain."." And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory,
More by this Author
Not my will, but thy will be done. This is the basis for the prayer of Consecration. See what should be Consecrated to God and how it should be done.
Prayer is the most important activity in a Christians life. The Bible shows us nine different types of prayers and the rules that govern them.
Understand what it means to commit yourself to God. This hub describes the Prayer of Commitment.