Why Shelpeare Writes On Hubpages
Some may wonder why I write on Hubpages. Hubpages is one of the most popular content writing sites. It is therefore a great platform for the gospel message to be heard. Habakkuk 2:14 says “For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.” We hear about Justin Bieber, but we need to hear about Jesus who wants to make us JUST IN the eyes of the father. Why not write about Jesus? Jesus is the true Star. When on the cross dying in our place He could have said like Jamaican singer Shaggy “It wasn’t me.” Instead He said like Akon, between two cons “Put the blame on me!”
Why do I write on Hubpages?
(1) I write for those who get up on the WRong sIde of ThE bed, those who are loW-spiRITEd.
(2) I write for those who need the truth in its doWnRIghTnEss before they can walk in uprightness.
(3) I write for those who need to hear the call “OnWaRd ChrIsTian SoldiERS” before they can lift a finger to help the body of Christ.
(4) I write for those who need to hear the WhispeR of God’s message In ThE noise of their lives.
(5) I write for those who despair in a WoRld wIThout lovE.
(6) I write for those who will one day follow God’s voice When the SpiRIT movEs them.
(7) I write for the skeptic who may never turn from his ways but yet just may WeaRthe cap If iT fits his hEad.
(8) I write for those who see the world as a wilderness but will see the truth as a floWeRIng TrEe.
(9) I write for those who may never see the black and white of reality until they come face to face with the WoRd pIcTurEs of the HebreW ScRIpTurEs.
(10) I write so that those who see no way to make a turnaround in their lives can see that Jesus gives poWeR-assIsTEd steering.
(11) I write so that enemies of truth can come Within stRIking disTancE of what can save them.
(12) I write so that they can beat their sWoRds InTo ploughsharEs and cultivate an understanding of the Word of God gleaning from it.
(13) I write so that the truth can be an earthquake WaRnIng sysTEm to alert all to the danger of rejecting God’s call to peace, forgiveness and salvation.
(14) I WRITE so that all can have the right to the tree of life and enter through the gates of the holy, heavenly city. (See Rev. 22:14)
It is said that lies go around the world while truth is now putting on its boots. Isa 59:14 adds “And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.” Much of what is written in the world is not worth the paper that it is written on. Who will point to a better way? Who will point to the star of Jacob when the rest of the world is concerned only with pop stars? Who will write about the truth of the crucifixion when the world is pandering after the fiction of celebrity death hoaxes? Isa 6:8 says “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”
More by this Author
All of us from time to time encounter people who are hard to understand and hard to get along with. They behave foolishly. They talk foolishness. Are these things all in our heads or has it been this way since Bible...
Leave it to lazy people and nothing will ever get done. You may have heard the wise advice which says “Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today.” However, lazy people say “Why do today what you...