2) Enjoy something you already have
3) Take real time and focus to feel grateful for things that you have
4) Look at options. Think, "Why do I want this? Would something else serve?"
5) Spend time in nature, or reading a book, or with friends, and enjoy life as it is.
6) If all this fails, go to the ocean, or into the woods and dig a hole into the ground. Then scream and yell out all your frustration. If you're at the ocean, thank the ocean when you are done. If you're in the woods, bury your frustration then leave it behind. And take a gift from nature - the joy of being, without asking for anything.