Darrell Roberts profile image 79

Can God rewrite scripture from Heaven?

Is it possible for a new scripture to be written in this day and time by the Divine?

hi friend profile image61

Best Answer hi friend says

ii3rittles profile image85

ii3rittles says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

Your pint is well take. I was interested in knowing if God changes His mind sometimes or once something is written it is set in stone. If GOd is all powerful could He not rewrite the scriptures, just beacuse He felt like it?

Cristale profile image88

Cristale says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. Interesting, my new question to you is why does God keep letting history repeat itself?

shivanchirakkal10 profile image60

shivanchirakkal10 says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

INteresting, from what I have learned is that there is God the person and then the feature of GOd that is everywhere. I do not think that man only worship things that are fearful. Example the Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Indians both worshipped sun.

edhan profile image60

edhan says

0

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

I understand what you are saying, so my question is can God rewrite it to make it more perfect according to Him today? God is all powerful so he should have the power to do so right?