ii3rittles profile image 86

The book of Revelation; Is it already happening?

I have been reading and listening to the book since I woke up today -- My question is, has some of it already taken place? If so, where were we at right now? I know we haven't reached the mark of the beast. I believe that to be some form of technology that will be implanted in us when they do away with money. I am just trying to figure out where we are.

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

Interesting take on Revelation. I vote your answer up because I have never looked at it this way.

MarleneB profile image96

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• ii3rittles profile image

ii3rittles 4 years ago

I don't think we are at the point of the seven angels yet. There is still plenty of grass and clean water... But, I think some of revelation prior to that has taken place, just hard figuring it out.

The Book of Revelations: Is it upon us?82

The Book of Revelations: Is it upon us?

|  12 comments
tom hellert profile image61

tom hellert says

Sinbadsailorman profile image55

Donald Beres Jr (Sinbadsailorman) says

• ii3rittles profile image

ii3rittles 4 years ago

Thanks... This is what I suspect it to be about. The governments. I know there is much evil behind the closed doors. they have hidden agendas. People joke about it but a secret government looking for world control is not so hard to believe.

Apostle Jack profile image61

Apostle Jack says

• Sinbadsailorman profile image

Donald Beres Jr (Sinbadsailorman) 4 years ago

The First thing we are looking for is the falling away of Believers of the Gospel Message of Christ the Next thing would be the two Witnesses Calling people back to It the Third thing will be the attempt of the one World order that fails the Next

0

• CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

Anti-Christs have always been with us and they always will, as long as the Earth persists.

0

CJ Sledgehammer says

• JThomp42 4 years ago

Where are the facts that you talk about?

ginjill ashberry profile image76

Ashley TKL (ginjill ashberry) says

• Deb Welch 4 years ago

Scripture in Revelations states. 'Come and See'. This I connect to pornography, violence all around especially in entertainment,horrific sex crimes even with children,morality has gone by the wayside. This could be the start to a broken seal?

GuardedMouth profile image60

Zain Charkawi (GuardedMouth) says

• CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

I know that phrases like "the time is near", "must soon take place" and "Yes, I am coming soon", gives a clear indication that Christ was talking about a major event on the near horizon, but He must have been fooling around and yanking our chain. :0)

0

Deb Welch says

• Deb Welch 4 years ago

I forgot to mention drug use. When we have the mini-micro computer chip implanted into our bodies - to me this would represent the Mark of the Beast - for buying and selling plus all our personal vital information is given for government control.

onegoodwoman profile image83

onegoodwoman says

• Apostle Jack profile image

Apostle Jack 4 years ago

What is to come is far worse than what you have name. It is only the beginning of sorrow. The world have not seen nothing yet. That you can depend on.

ii3rittles profile image86

ii3rittles says

• CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

Brittles: I think you have so much on the ball and have such a good heart. May God bless your faith and for taking a stand with Jesus. The only thing I can really say is that you are misunderstanding the practical application of the above verses. :0)

0

Garifalia says

SportsBetter profile image62

SportsBetter says

george looney profile image61

george looney says