brewskitimeguy profile image 60

I would like to hear about a defining moment which changed your outlook on life..good or bad

I am sure that there has been an event that made you sit up and take notice...would love to hear abut it

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

i like your train of thought...and it is so true...thank you for sharing

whonunuwho profile image83

whonunuwho says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

When I was a volunteer firefighter, I had the same experience, it does put things into a proper perspective. Thank you for sharing

yoginijoy profile image80

yoginijoy says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

I went to Hait years ago to work on an agricultral project. Landing in PoteAu Prince and realizing that I was the minority really opned my eyes, and experiencing the kindness the people shared with me was amazing. thank you for sharing

msorensson profile image67

msorensson says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

I would guess that you might say that life is a continuous defining moment, which is a great way to look at it. thanks

Lady Wordsmith profile image81

Lady Wordsmith says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

isn't it amazing how something as distant as a picture of the earth, can put our lives in perspective. I love your words and your thoughts...thank you so much for sharing

0

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

You know I had a moment like that when my best friend, who was a police officer with me died one night hit by a car and he died also...so I know how that can affect you. thanks for sharing

0

Garifalia says

• brewskitimeguy profile image

brewskitimeguy 4 years ago

last November I went to hospital for what I thought was an allergic reaction to a prescription, only to find out that I had a funky blood disorder and had I not gone in would have certainly died. Changed my view on things..thanks