precy anza profile image 79

What does getting addresses, contact numbers and unread letters means in a dream?

I'm used to flying dreams but there were times I had dreams of contact numbers, addresses, and sometimes letters that when I woke up makes me wonder why? Because there were few times I would woke up when I'm just about to read a letter! And when I woke up I regret not knowing what the letter says. And just this morning (after maybe less than a year of not having this kind of dream) I woke up where the last thing I heard was the voice of this woman giving me an address. And when I'm fully awake, I forgot the whole address! If only I remember the whole address I would have Googled it.

Mr. Happy profile image84

Mr. Happy says

• precy anza profile image

precy anza 4 years ago

I sure would like to try that. And I remember i had dreams that I got myself to wake up when I wanted it as I was being chased. And no, I wasn't an Air type on the zodiac. :) I'm Sagittarius.

Diana Lee profile image79

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• precy anza profile image

precy anza 4 years ago

Hmmnn.... could be, but can't think of any important message I have to respond to.

Shawn May Scott profile image60

Shawn May Scott says

• precy anza profile image

precy anza 4 years ago

Thank you! And maybe it could be a message from from my unconscious mind. I just couldn't get it.