Darrell Roberts profile image 79

Have you ever wished you could punish God for allowing the world to be the way it is now.

Maybe I am not supposed to ask this question but I am very interested in what people have to say about this issue. This planet is less than desirable place to live according to my evaluation, too much pain and suffering. If God is really in charge an could fix the situation or at least make it better, don't you think God should get punished for allowing such turmoil?

Best Answer Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) says

jlpark profile image89

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

ok but God has the power to rule the world. Why does God not help out more? Some days I equate God to a CEO who lets the inmates run the prison. :). That CEO would get punished right?

ananceleste profile image80

Anan Celeste (ananceleste) says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 4 years ago

If your viewpoint is that of child of God, instead of ego, you become invulnerable and suffering cannot touch you. I've been there, briefly. Now, I'm working on getting rid of ego so I can fully reawaken and make that state permanent

bankscottage profile image92

bankscottage says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

I like this answer. Taking responsibility for our actions, yes, this sounds good to me.

baygirl33 profile image60

victoria (baygirl33) says

Virtuous1 profile image60

Virtuous1 says

lostdogrwd profile image61

Richard Davis (lostdogrwd) says

Radikum profile image60

Radikum says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

I am against pain and suffering. So if the "God" would create being with feeling to have hem suffer. I would want God to share in the pain and suffering.