Mrs Jil Manning profile image 88

Do you write your night time dreams down? Do they reveal hidden truths, or are they precognitive?

I had a series of plane crash dreams around the time my mum became terminally ill, but before we realised that she was actually sick. On some level I knew, and my dreams told me. Recently I was warned by my dreams that a woman I was very friendly with was not all she seemed. If I hadn't recorded or at least contemplated these dreams they might have been wasted.

• Mrs Jil Manning profile image

Mrs Jil Manning 4 years ago

I can totally relate to that Iburmaster, I have a dream journal but I am careful to note the date of the dream so I cn relate it to life-events. When I read back over my journal there are some drams I can't recall having, so I'm glad I recorded them.

Anna Haven profile image91

Anna Haven says

• Mrs Jil Manning profile image

Mrs Jil Manning 3 years ago

Those early morning thoughts can be very insightful can't they, what a good idea to include them in your dream diary, thank you for that Anna.

safiq ali patel profile image71

safiq ali patel says

• Mrs Jil Manning profile image

Mrs Jil Manning 3 years ago

sorry to hear of your bad dreams. Maybe you could ask in your prayers for the message your heart is trying so hard to tell you. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

0

Deborah Sexton says