vamenasco profile image 60

What would you do if you knew, tomorrow you were going to lose everything you own?

With increasing taxes; rising gas prices; lay-offs; pay-cuts; demotions, fewer jobs and inadequate assistance from the government: what would you do this very second, if you knew you were going to lose everything you own and have worked hard for? How confident are you that the people in your life would help you, if you were to face genuine hardship tomorrow? How sure are you of their support, understanding and compassion in your time of need? Would you be willing to trust God with it all?

• vamenasco profile image

vamenasco 4 years ago

Absolutely, hope/ pray for the best, prepare and have Faith when the worst comes. I agree, the unwillingness to let go of greed and selfishness can and will destroy us as a whole-especially without God's top place in our lives.

Born2care2001 profile image87

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) says

• vamenasco profile image

vamenasco 4 years ago

Thanks for your insight and for sharing your experience . I know you have gained much wisdom through it all. My hope is that this will only help encourage others who find themselves in this place. (As I have been there too.)

passionatelearnr profile image86

passionatelearnr says

nightwork4 profile image62

nightwork4 says

• vamenasco profile image

vamenasco 4 years ago

Again, what would you do if you found yourself faced with hardship today, what would your reaction be? Let's keep it about you, not insult other people's outlook on life. Thanks!