Mash 99 profile image 61

What is your favorite phrase ever delivered by a Prophet or whoever is your religious leader?

I like this by Prop. Muhammad(PBUH) from hs last sermon."O’ People! Listen to my words, for I do not know whether we shall ever meet again and perform Hajj after this year. O’ Ye people! Allah says, O’ people We created you from one male and one female and made you into tribes and nations, so as to be known to one another. Verily in the sight of Allah, the most honoured amongst you is the one who is most God-fearing. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for the white over the black nor for the black over the white except in God-conciousness.

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

James-wolve profile image59

Tijani Achamlal (James-wolve) says

• Mash 99 profile image

Muhammad Mashhood Qasmi (Mash 99) 4 years ago

Yeah and this one- “Do not say, that if the people do good to us, we will do good to them; and if the people oppress us, we will oppress them; but determine that if people do you good, you will do good to them; and if they oppress you, you will not o

Mahmo profile image60

Mahmo says

0