bobson8788 profile image 83

Do you believe that Jesus did exist? If so what is your proof?

calynbana profile image84

Christina (calynbana) says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 2 years ago

The books of Isaiah, John, and Luke are not considered accurate historical documents by most serious historians. It's sketchy whether they were actually written by those people and obviously they had an extreme bias toward proving the Messiah.

ocoy profile image81

ocoy says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 2 years ago

Actually, the effects of Christianity ARE paralleled in history---it's the religion of Islam.

Nyamache profile image81

Joshua Nyamache (Nyamache) says

• Robert the Bruce profile image

Robert the Bruce 2 years ago

I'm sorry but history does not prove that Jesus resurrected. The Bible is the only source for that claim that I am aware of. Feel free to prove me wrong.

SeanBrook profile image61

Sean Brookfield (SeanBrook) says

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

"Same thing for me with Jesus. I can feel it, even if I can't see it." Would you define "feel" as used in this quote? I feel wind physically impacting my skin and observe it physically move my boat across the water. Do you physically feel Jesus?

Annsalo profile image84

Annsalo says

• yruymi profile image

yruymi 4 years ago

Jesus is real, He is coming back, and those who believe in Him are now commissioned with telling the world that He loves each and every person enough to die for them, but that He respects them enough that He will not force them to receive Him.

kmaskreations profile image74

kmaskreations says

oceansider 4 years ago

Thank you!....I completely agree with you...Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and His Spirit lives inside of me....My heart would break for anyone who will spend eternity apart from God....that is the worst thing that can happen to anyone!

oceansider says

lincolnanderson 3 years ago

Maybe his story was simpler and more natural than what we have made of him in the last 2000 years. I like to find helpful articles and comments like these to inspire. Here's another place to look www.thetruejesus.org it helped me. Any thoughts?