ambercita04 profile image 87

Have you ever experienced the supernatural?

Last night I awoke after hearing a "hissing, slithery" voice. I don't know what "it" said, but I got an erry feeling that it was evil. Lately, my son and I have been praying for some things in our life and a person in our life that aren't so good. I was wondering if anyone has ever felt the ressence of "evil" in their room when dealing with prayer and the supernatural? I know I have experienced stuff like this before when I was much younger and also again in high school. But this is the first time I have since becoming an adult and truly seeking God.

Mary Phelan profile image89

Mary Phelan says

• Roger Crigger profile image

Roger Crigger 4 years ago

The adversary is ALWAYS fighting back....Always! Mary Phelan, you want some serious fodder for your "search"... I've got about 20 people who have dropped and puked UNDER MY HANDS, who would be more than happy to tell you THEIR stories!

cryptid profile image91

cryptid says

• ambercita04 profile image

Amber (ambercita04) 4 years ago

I was sleeping when this voice woke me. I felt an evil pressence. It also seemed to be in a different language. I prayed and went back to sleep. My deepest fear is that it comes after my son. I pray God keeps him safe every night.

Roger Crigger profile image60

Roger Crigger says

• ambercita04 profile image

Amber (ambercita04) 4 years ago

I have had supernatural experiences all my life. I know that there is a battle going on between God and Satan behind the scenes as we live in our time confined world. Prayer is where I find peace and I think Satan is fighting back. Thanks you.

0

Andre Sanchez says

• ambercita04 profile image

Amber (ambercita04) 4 years ago

First of all, you can't not serve more than one master therefore you can't have boh God and Satan within you. Second, angels do not go into you, demons do and only to those that are not under God's lordship.