SwordofManticorE profile image 75

How do you interpret the second death in the book of Revelations?

It is found 4 times in Revelations and as I understand it, it is symbolic for the second desruction of the temple and the Jewish religion a second time at the hands of Rome. The first time was by babylon. It is the spiritual death of the Jews for God as I see it. Any takers?

Disappearinghead profile image90

Best Answer Disappearinghead says

• tlmcgaa70 profile image

tlmcgaa70 4 years ago

this belief contradicts scripture, which says that GOD gave those who reject HIM over to the lusts of their hearts and blinds them lest they see and HE must heal and save them. if GOD had planned on saving everyone from the get go, why do that?

James-wolve profile image59

Tijani Achamlal (James-wolve) says

• SwordofManticorE profile image

SwordofManticorE 4 years ago

Though, I disagree with you on many topics, your comment is alot less offensive than many Christian beliefs and theologies I have read recently.

SwordofManticorE profile image75

SwordofManticorE says

• tlmcgaa70 profile image

tlmcgaa70 4 years ago

that is why i dont listen to christian music or watch christian themed movies or read anything christian themed. i totally do not approve of using GOD to make money. i do believe in hell, but i wont argue. all r free to believe how they will

tlmcgaa70 profile image69

tlmcgaa70 says

0

• JThomp42 4 years ago

2 Peter 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;