Did you know that the heart of man or man's heart is mentioned almost 3,000 times in the bible?

I believe this question above should give us all a moment of pause. Why is our heart so important to God? God looks at the heart of man and knows the thoughts of our heart. How do we know if we really love God with all our heart?

graceinus 4 years ago

Ericdierker- I believe those of the carnal mind look at the physical aspect of the heart. It takes spirit mindedness to understand the value of the heart to have a relationship with our creater. God seeks the hearts of those who love Him.

Little Grandmommy profile image59

Gail (Little Grandmommy) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Little Grandmommy- Jesus said in Matthew 5.: 8 (NKJV) Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

It doesn't get any plainer than that. I believe the human spirit dwells in the heart of man and it's the spirit part the seeks God.

celafoe profile image70

charlie (celafoe) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

Interesting choices of scripture to follow, untainted. I would think a little contextual analysis may be helpful. Allow me to suggest that a baby's heart is not evil.