72

Do you believe God has given Grace to a select few or to everyone?

When Christ died on the cross He took with Him the sins of the whole world. Does this mean His grace is extend to all or only to those who have faith in Him only? Isn't grace a free gift ? Isn't Grace now what the New Covenant is all about?

IDONO profile image83

Best Answer IDONO says

• graceinus 3 years ago

IDONO- Great answer. Thank you

JMcFarland profile image91

Julie McFarland (JMcFarland) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

JMcFarland- I am VERY happy to read your answer. Many thanks to you.

SidKemp profile image94

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

connorj profile image79

John Connor (connorj) says

• JMcFarland profile image

Julie McFarland (JMcFarland) 3 years ago

the person you refer to as "christ" did not give any sacraments at all. that was the addition of the early church.

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Jackie Lynnley says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Jackie Lynnley- I believe grace has been offered to everyone, however I also blieve it is an individual responsability for each person to recognize His Grace for what it is as a gift and accept it through faith. Many thanks and blessings

celafoe profile image69

charlie (celafoe) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- I like the example you gave. It fits perfectly. Many thanks for your answer

Lor's Stories profile image60

Lor's Stories says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Lor's - I would have to agree that grace comes by way of the Holy Spirit from God. It is one gift that can keep on giving. Many thanks for your answer.

0

Rayne123 says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Rayn123- Like I had mentioned earlier to JL, there is individual responsability of one's free will to accept it or not. Grace is there far everyone. In order to accept it as a gift one has to understand that grace exist. Many thanks for your answer.