73

Have you ever wonder what it was like to follow Jesus during His ministry 2000 years ago?

Often time I have thought about this. Wondering what it would have been like to have personally have known Jesus. To learn directly from him in the parables of the Kingdom of God and the many other things He taught. And to have to chance of being one ofHis desciple, learning direct from Him.

BlossomSB profile image91

Best Answer Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

BlossomSB-Yon have made a good point. Without hindsight it is possible a person would question Jesus teaching at the time. I asked this question assuming we knew then what we know now and followed His teaching because we already knew. Thank you

• graceinus 3 years ago

Manatita44- Could you please explain this term or by what you mean by Spiritual Masters? The reason I ask is that in my studies of the bible I have not seen this term and I don't use it. Many thanks for your answer

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• graceinus 3 years ago

MiickS- the shortest answer I've ever seen on questions, but thanks for your answer.

0

Rayne123 says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Rayne123- I agree with you. I would have like to hear the parable directly from Him and to hear the sound of His voice. Many thanks for your answer