73

Is there ANY justification for ANY christian churches to keep secerets?

What need is there for any christian church to keep secerets? I heard of and seen a number of christian churches that hide some of the doctrine from the public, but only members are allowed to know. And what about a church's true finances, that are kept hiden from the members and public. Many keep that seceret too. Not to mention criminal activity by members of the clergy. So, I ask this question, would God true church keep secerets?

PlanksandNails profile image90

Best Answer Pn'N (PlanksandNails) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

PlanksandNails- I totally agree, many many thanks.

Ronald Bachner profile image85

Ronald Bachner says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Ronald- Thank you. I believe there is much carnal mindedness by those members of any christian church that holds secerets of their church of any kind.

• graceinus 3 years ago

Eric- Can you give me one good example, where Jesus would expect or accept the idea of keeping , in whole or in part, anything about His church seceret or hidden? Thanks.

celafoe profile image69

charlie (celafoe) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- I agree with you complaetely.

It's go to see you back. Have not seen you in a week or two. Thank you.

0

Deepes Mind says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Deepes Mind- What need could there possibly be for ANY christian church to have a hidden agenda. I have a trust issue with any man made church that holds secerets. Many thanks for your answer.

0

• graceinus 3 years ago

JThomps42- There are many christian churches out there that hide there deep doctrine from the public. They will say one thing in public, and to the members of their church say something else and tell them to keep it within their church. Thans you JT.