72

Have you ever been told that you were or are an answer to a prayer?

There have been a number of times when a person had been an answer to my prayer. And they never even realized it until I told them. It is amazing how God will place people in your path to answer your prayer, people you would sometime least expect.

0

Best Answer Alise- Evon says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Alise- Evon- I enjoy hearing good reports such as this one. The book you left behind for your co-worker truely must have been a answered prayer or she would not of been so amazed. Thanks for your answer.

BlossomSB profile image92

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

BlossomSB- You have made a good point, we should also thank those who God has placed in our paths to answer our prayers. Many thanks for answering. God bless.

celafoe profile image69

charlie (celafoe) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Thanks celafoe. You are right, being the answer to a prayer should not be for the perpose of accolade. But knowing is sometimes a blessing in itself. Thanks.

I'm busy trying to keep up with all of these answers today.

cynthiaalburo0322 profile image59

Cynthia Medina Alburo (cynthiaalburo0322) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

cynthiaalburo0322-It's great to be part of an answered prayer. I hope and pray the finally outcome will be positive for man and his family. Thank you.

0

Rayne123 says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Rayne123- Many thanks for your answer. Answered prayers are always welcomed for any of us.

Many blessing.