bstiltner77 profile image 80

Why do atheists spend so much time discussing a so called non-entity?

I would love a genuine answer to this question. I realize the tendency will be for some to make an attempt to toss out a few philosophical statements and for others to pose a question about my own personal beliefs. However, my question is based upon a personal belief that God has placed eternity in every person's heart...in the sense that we all innately have a conscious awareness of the existence of God. It is for this reason that I believe many Atheists occupy their time in forums, writing books, posing questions, and engaging in arguments. Nevertheless, I would love to hear from you!

• bstiltner77 profile image

Benny Stiltner (bstiltner77) 3 years ago

M.T. Dreamer....well spoken. Admittedly, you and I disagree on nearly every point of belief; however, I greatly respect those who are able to engage in sincere conversation.

jlongrc profile image91

Jacob Long (jlongrc) says

• bstiltner77 profile image

Interesting perspective...If what you are saying is true, I wonder if those who hold such a position recognize that the claim of "God does not exist" is equally a claim of absolute knowledge. Very thought provoking...thanks!

0

Deepes Mind says

0

Motown2Chitown says

• bstiltner77 profile image

Great perspective... The kind of insight I was looking for.