Handicapped Chef profile image 29

What would you do if you fell in love with a person who was of a different religious background

Random question: Religion. A very touchy subject but, What would you do if you fell in love with a person who was of a different religious background then you. Lets be clear, I'm not talking about ethnicity or culturally, strictly religious background. For instance, you are Christian and they are Muslim? You are Catholic and they are Buddhist? You practice no religion or they don't. So forth and so on. Would you convert? Would you pass on the relationship all together regardless of what you feel? Do you think the relationship would survive drastic differences in the two of you?

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

I feel the same way but this is something that happens each and everyday because most people think that religion is not a main factor but is.

ytsenoh profile image90

Cathy (ytsenoh) says

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

You wear a lot of hats but you were willing to follow your wife with her religious tradition and that's hard but you two seem to make it work.

Marie Flint profile image90

Marie Flint says

WalterPoon profile image92

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

jlpark profile image91

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

I understand what your saying and that you for being honest about your situation.

Borsia profile image60

Borsia says

Jaweed Barkatali profile image60

Jaweed Barkatali says

edhan profile image60

edhan says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

Edhan that's great but it's plenty of people who love each other and for the reason of religion they won't marry.

Mahmo profile image60

Mahmo says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 3 years ago

Interesting! I didn't know most of that. Infidel tho - they are whom? I always thought they were all non-Muslim but I see I'm wrong.

Sunkist123 profile image60

Sunkist123 says

0

Deborah Sexton says

0

Larry Wall says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 3 years ago

I do not find fault with the way you went into it What you just did was preach truth about facts in your life that a man can be converted without any fuss.