72

How hard is it for you NOT to judge based on your own standards?

There are times when I have to work hard on NOT judging others based on my personal standards. This take much effort on my part. Many time we see our ownselves as better than another and yet, we often forget how God created us all equal. Everything from the jobs we have to the cars we drive seem to identify us as different or better or less than someone else. Our ideas of right and wrong even varies from person to person. Sometime we even set a standards for others higher than we do for ourselves. So I ask, is it hard for you to remembber we OUR all created equal?

PlanksandNails profile image89

Best Answer Pn'N (PlanksandNails) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

PandN-The only absolute standard I know of is the one Jesus deminstrated during His ministry. Which is one we all fail to reach. You could say it was His personal standard. And yet He was the only perfect man ever to be judged by our standards.

• graceinus 3 years ago

lone77star- Thank you so much for your answer. Many blessing.

• graceinus 3 years ago

Eric- I very much agree with what you have said. Thank you so much for your answer.

kess profile image60

kess says

• graceinus 3 years ago

kess- Thank you very much for your answer. God bless

DDE profile image58

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

Is it not fair too judge so that we can give our neighbor what he needs?

0

CalebSparks says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Caleb Sparks- Could you clarify what you mean by " their worth as a human being? I believe that value of human life is equal. I thank you for you answer