M. T. Dremer profile image 92

Which version of the bible should non-Christians read?

There are many different versions of the bible, but if you were to pick one to be the best representation of modern Christianity, which would it be?

Porshadoxus profile image85

Porshadoxus says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

porsh--- wow I apologize, i completely missed it was for non Christians, forgive me . you are correct that makes it ridiculous. how can I change it do you know?

celafoe profile image68

charlie (celafoe) says

Jackie Lynnley profile image74

Jackie Lynnley says

• PlanksandNails profile image

Pn'N (PlanksandNails) 3 years ago

Zondervan publishers is owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns several pornography publications and the division of the satanic bible publishers (Harper Collins). These "bibles" are supported by many apostate teachers. Zondervan is not trustworthy.

60

iamrobtrev says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

"modern christianity" is not what people need , Scriptural (true) Christianity is needed. Some bibles have too much error. Scripture says the bible in depth is not understood by non believers

of course the salvation message is clear to all

0

christiananrkist says

• Ms Dee profile image

Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) 3 years ago

I am a Bible translator (translating using multiple sources into a minority language) and if I had to pick just one, it would be the HCSB. It is the most helpful single version to me for understanding the original intended meaning.