72

If God would give you His complete power for 24 hours what would you do with it?

I have pondered this question the first time when I was a kid. And I must have change my answer maybe 50 times or so since then. Not that I expect something like this to ever to really happen to someone. But if I had the chance to really do something positive for the whole world, this would be my only chance. How about you. What would you do with it.? Please note: I will delete any sarcastic or insulting answers.

taburkett profile image61

Best Answer taburkett says

• graceinus 3 years ago

taburkett- I can understand why one would be fearful with that kind of power in one man. I would think who ever it would be would be wise and love God with all of his or her heart.. Many thanks.

• graceinus 3 years ago

lone77star- There is a lot of truth to your answer. Man's ego has caused many problem in this world. We do need to let go of it. Thank you for your answer and many blessing.

BuffaloGal1960 profile image84

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

BuffaloGal1960- Thank you for sharing. When ever Jesus healed someone the results were immedate and a 100% success every time The reason is He NEVER had ANY doubt. Many blessing to you.

BigJulesMags profile image88

Julian Magdaleno (BigJulesMags) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

BigJutesMags- Thank you for your honest answer. I don't know if 24 hours would even be enough time to use all of His power even if we wanted too. But I like your answer. Blessings.

Porshadoxus profile image83

Porshadoxus says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Porshadoxus- God is a great God and as odd as this may sound I don't believe He would force anyone to accept His power. After all we do have a choice. Most answer so far seem to agree with you. Thanks for your answer and God bless.

Dan Barfield profile image85

Dan Barfield says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Dan- My question is not to imply that a man steps into the authority as God. This would in my opinion be wrong. My question is if God chose someone to use His power for a day what would that person do with it. Thanks for you answer. Many blessings.

Disappearinghead profile image90

Disappearinghead says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Disapperinghead- What would be so worng with this: Ask God what is plan and will for that day is and with that power Has gives you for that day follow through with whatever His will and plan was for that day. Simple. Thank you

HLKeeley profile image85

HL Keeley (HLKeeley) says

PlanksandNails profile image89

Pn'N (PlanksandNails) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

PandN- As I mentioned in another comment. My question was not to imply that a person steps into the authority and be God. This would not be a good thing. The question is, If God chose a person and gave His power, what would the person do with it.

aeraaf patel profile image80

aeraaf (aeraaf patel) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

aeraaf patel- A number of people who have answered stated they would simplely give the power back. And I can understand their reason for it. Thanks a lot for your answer. Many blessing

Darrell Roberts profile image80

Darrell Roberts says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Darrell Roberts- Many thanks for your answer.

Get Thin for Good profile image85

Claire Carradice (Get Thin for Good) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Gat Thin for Good- Thank you for your answer. Some who have also answered feel the same way. God bless

cat on a soapbox profile image81

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

cat on a soapbox- You are right when you say the át power brings out the worst in people. Your answer is like most who have answered so far. Thank you.

Peggasuse profile image89

Peggasuse says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Peggasuse- I have to agree with you. And there are times when even simple things in life a kind word or a smile can make a difference in someone's day. Thanks you very much for your answer.

Mike Marks profile image80

Mike Marks says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Make Marks- Thank you for your answer. God Bless

60

MarioBallo says

• graceinus 3 years ago

MarioBallo- Thank you for your honest answer. God bless

zenixe profile image60

zenixe says

• graceinus 3 years ago

zenixe- I thank you for sharing your answer with us.

Have a good day.

59

Norine Williams says

73

Writer Chuck says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Writer Chuch- Thank you for your answer. I like to think that we all have some degree of compassion but none of us will every reach His level of wisdom. Again thanks.

Amethystraven profile image81

Amethystraven says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Amethystraven- Now this is the first earth friendly answer I've seen to this question. I very much thank you.

ChrisIbby profile image60

Christina L. Ibbotson (ChrisIbby) says

• PlanksandNails profile image

Pn'N (PlanksandNails) 3 years ago

God's purpose was always to give us free will. What you are proposing is that God intended for us to be automatons. God did not make a mistake. He wants us to freely choose Him. With free will comes the potential for both good and evil.

59

asiawebguru says

• graceinus 3 years ago

asiawebguru- I guess that would be a big move. It sounds like you would want to make a place of peace. Thanks for your answer. God bless.

Lady Guinevere profile image61

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Lady G- I see no reason to delete your answer. My question was an opinion type question and you provided a honest answer and I thank you. Blessings.

ncwriter profile image61

Nancy Cummings (ncwriter) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

ncwriter-Clearly God's word reveals His plan to remove all evil from this world. And He has set His own timing to do so. I have no doubt He can and will. Thanks for your answer and many blessings.

60

chevyssbowtie says

• graceinus 3 years ago

chevyssbowtie- You're not alone with your answer. There are others who pretty much feel the same way. Many thanks for your answer and God bless.

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

• graceinus 3 years ago

nightwork4-Well I guess that is where we will have our difference of opinion. There is one and only one God. Have a good day.

62

wheatbaybay says

• graceinus 3 years ago

wheatbaybay- I sounds to me like you would fully enjoy the whole 24 hours of it. Thanks for your answer.

SuhanaS profile image60

SuhanaS says

• graceinus 3 years ago

SuhanaS-Thank you for your reply to my question. Many blessing.

0

• graceinus 3 years ago

JT- thank you. It would be tempting to hurry things up. But I do like your answer Thanks again.

unverm profile image60

unverm says

• graceinus 3 years ago

unverm- I agree. Thank you for you insight.

platinumOwl4 profile image40

platinumOwl4 says

• graceinus 3 years ago

PlatinumOwl4- I would think by eliminate those it would automaticly eliminat greed too. Thank you for your answer. God bless.

0

Ben Blackwell says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Ben Blackwell- I think your answer is more common than you might think. Most answer so far is much like yours. They would either give it back or not accept it for different reasons. And I'm beginning to agree with them and you.

0

Deepes Mind says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Deep Minds- It would be tempting so that the whole world would have no doubt. Thanks for your answer.