73

Have you found God's purpose for your life?

I believe I have found God purpose for my life and that's the spreading of the gospel of God's Kingdom to as many who are willing to listen. We each have a purpose. And I would think that there are those who have more than one. There are even those who don't know therir purpose for being here. And for them maybe their still searching. But the one thing I do believe God gave us all purpose whether we know it or not. I will delete any insulting or sarcastic answers or comments.

Cas Merchant profile image60

Best Answer Cas Merchant says

BuffaloGal1960 profile image84

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

BuffaloGal1960- Thanks for your answer. Interesting list you have here.

God Bless

Savio Dawson profile image83

Savio Koman (Savio Dawson) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Savio Dawson-I believe there are times when people live the purpose for their life and not realize it. It's what make each of us different. Many thanks.

C.V.Rajan profile image69

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

C.V.Rajan-It took me about 10 years of deep study in the Holy Bible to finally realize that when all is said and done the bible main focus boils down to ONLY four things. God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and God's entire Kingdom. Thank you.

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• graceinus 3 years ago

taburkett- many thanky for your answer.

• graceinus 3 years ago

duffsmom- Thank you. I agree, spreading the gospel of Jesus is one of the greatest things we can do.