Missing Link profile image 82

What does the term, "Familiar Spirit", per the Bible, mean to you?

It seems the Bible takes a negative attitude towards familiar spirits warning that they are dangerous, deceptive, etc. I tend to agree. What do you think? What are some examples of familiar spirits? What are some activities that can get you in trouble with a familiar spirit? Thanks!

celafoe profile image70

Best Answer charlie (celafoe) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

I do not get where you get this all or nothing concept. And this notion of Christians being perfect is outside any understanding that I know of. But then again it seems you think you are a perfect Christian. That's cool. Confess no error my friend.

glynch1 profile image83

glynch1 says

Steel Engineer profile image85

Steel Engineer says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 3 years ago

Thanks Eric, Like you, do not think Jesus meant to hate your family literally---I think what he meant is to reject the world ---so we agree on this aspect. Thanks for your interest\ing feedback and sorry everyone it has taken me so long respond.

thomasczech profile image45

thomasczech says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

that is not a scriptural definition , it is a modern false definition. scripturally it involves necromancy.