Will God allow anyone into His Kingdom if they try to follow the 10 Commandments in their life time?

I believe the issue of Grace vs Law is an issue that needs to be resolved. But there are many who mix Grace and Law together. What is the Bible answer to this question and why is it so difficult to resolve?

Best Answer JThomp42 says

PlanksandNails profile image87

Pn'N (PlanksandNails) says

graceinus 3 years ago

PandN- I heard this saying long ago, but don't remember exaclty who it was that said it:

Grace is what God shows towards man, faith is what man shows towards God. Your answer is exactly right and thank you.

celafoe profile image70

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- Thanks for your answer. I am amazed with how many don't understand the Book of Romans which completely explain God's grace or the fact that Jesus died on the cross and fulfilled the law. I agree with your answer.

Dr. Haddox profile image70

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

graceinus 3 years ago

Dr. Haddox- No man who has ever lived is without sin except Jesus Christ and possibly King Melchizedek. Therefore it is ONLY through God's grace that ANY person will enter into the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ paved the way to God's Grace.

The Stages Of ME profile image81

The Stages Of ME says

graceinus 3 years ago

The Stages of Me- Thank your for you answer. Blessings

danieliam profile image60

danieliam says

graceinus 3 years ago

danieliem- I am fully aware of the Book of Romans. It explain God's grace far better than any other book in the bible. The problem is far to many people take many of it verses about grace out of context. Then claim we must follow the 10 Commandments.

RealityTalk profile image61

RealityTalk says

graceinus 3 years ago

RealityTalk- Thank you for your answer.

NotPC profile image60

NotPC says

graceinus 3 years ago

NotPC- Your answer is a good start but I believe it goes a bit deeper than that. One also need grace through faith. The book of Romans explains it very well if one takes the time and effert to study it (in it's context). God bless.

lesliebyars profile image76

lesliebyars says

graceinus 3 years ago

lesliebyars- I agree which means we are under grace.

taburkett profile image60

taburkett says

graceinus 3 years ago

taburkett- I'll quote what you just said; "God is a forgiving spirit." GRACE. No matter how hard we try not to sin we will fail at some point. I do like your answer. Thanks

Answerpleaser says

graceinus 3 years ago

Answerpleaser- I will direct your attention to Titus2: 11 (NKJV) which states: "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to ALL men."