73

Tribe of Dan is not part of the 144,000, will Dan be on any 1 of the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem?

I have wonder about this question for some time now. The tribe of Dan ist not listed as part of 144,000. So, with that said is it possible the name Dan will not be on any of the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem. It would stand to reason if the tribe of Dan is not listed as part of the 144,000 , then it would seem that the name Dan will not be on any of the 12 gates. Does anyone have an answer?

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• graceinus 3 years ago

taburkett- are you suggesting then that the city described in Ezekiel 48 is the New Jerusalem? Thank you for your answer.

Dr. Haddox profile image73

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Dr. Haddox- thanks for your answer. I'm wondering if anyone knows any bible verses that may even give a hint that may help answer this question. But you are correct. God will do whatever He wants to do. Thanks and blessings.

erorantes profile image34

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

erorantes- I'm not clear on the point you are saying here unless you wish to explain a bit further. In any case I thank you for your answer. blessings.