MissMelissaK profile image 87

Have you ever felt attacked by the ENEMY??

What was it like? Did it last a couple of hours, days or years? Did you believe his LIES? Did you get ANXIOUS, ANGRY and FRUSTRATED? Did you settle down and realize that those emotions are not from our Beloved Father in Heaven? They are from the enemy! Now that I am closer to God through his Word and I feel I can talk to him, he leads me to scripture for the answers I need. Ask God, "WHY?" and wait patiently...he will provide you with the wisdom you need in order to bring PEACE to a situation. Do not be fooled. If you feel overwhelmed, bring it to Jesus and he will help you!

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

I mean satan and his minions...as in spiritual warfare.

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Are you denying evil in the world? There is an enemy and he is VERY REAL. Don't be fooled. We are not JUST thoughts. We are spirits living in physical bodies. I firmly believe in good vs. evil. Your viewpoint WASHES ALL EMOTIONS AWAY!

0

Rayne123 says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thank you Rayne, My definition is satan as the enemy. He comes to destroy and to make our lives miserable. How do you conquer him? Do you ever stop yourself in your thinking and say "Wait a minute!" This is no more than an attack from the enemy.