MissMelissaK profile image 87

Ever been GREEN with ENVY??

As in you know its wrong, but you just can't help yourself? I don't mean you envy constantly, but at times you start to boil over how life can be unfair. Call it a tizzy, a fit, but whatever it is, it makes you stew and you start to think "Why?" Why is that person getting away with murder? Why does that person get money, power, children, great relationships, but they are mean and nasty and delight in their sin and some do it all while they worship God and think that its NORMAL to sin wildly (and they say it with NO remorse!) So do you ever have times where you think "Why God why?"

Rayne123 says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing Laurie. I am ashamed of myself when I get like that on occasion. I just know people that seem to get everything EASY and they are full of themselves and they have NO SHAME. They reason we are JUST sinners. Ugh.