LadyFiddler profile image 73

Have you ever been trotting the wrong road and feel there was no hope?

I would like to hear your testimony of how GOD saved you , cleanse you and made you whole, what does it feel like from being a wayward person living it up in sin then Jesus came and called you home?

Dee aka Nonna profile image83

Dee aka Nonna says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Dee thanks for your contribution. When all our friends and loved ones are nowhere to be found. Remember there's a friend name Jesus who will wipe your tears away

tsadjatko profile image78

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Praises be to God forever and ever . I know I am a child of God and Heaven is my home and I am not ashamed of Jesus Christ . I am a soldier in the army of the Lord despite I have been wounded on the battle field by satan my enemy but I fight still.

Cordelia Bay profile image61

Cordelia Bay says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Cordelia good morning thanks so much for your comment I appreciate it and all what your said just ties in to God be the glory

erorantes profile image36

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Hi erronates I'd like to know about your saving experience....... Thanks for your answer though

0

Deborah Sexton says