Did God's grace exist before the fall of man?

As christians we are fully aware that God and our Lord Jesus Christ are full of grace. However, did God creat His grace because of the fall of man. Before the fall of Adam and Eve, mankind was made perfect and therefore grace from God towards man was not an issue. So, did God always have Grace?

A K Turner profile image77

Best Answer Joseph A K Turner (A K Turner) says

graceinus 3 years ago

lone77star- If you were to compare Genesis 5 :1-2 with Genesis 1:27-28 the line up pretty close. So I'm not sure where you drawn on your understanding or what you mention in the lower half of your comment has to do with God's grace. Please explain.

PlanksandNails profile image88

Pn'N (PlanksandNails) says

graceinus 3 years ago

PandN- Many thanks for your answer. I believe you and JThomps42 are thinking on the same line. And I agree with both. Thanks again.

JamesBenjaminJrMD profile image70

JamesBenjaminJrMD says

graceinus 3 years ago

James- Thanks for your answer. You're right, one can draw many questions out of one. And there are answers for the one's you asked. Again thanks.

Jewels profile image80

Jewels says

graceinus 3 years ago

Jewels- I don't believe there was a time that man (human beings) was God. However, their is a verse in the bible spoken by Jesus where He mentions we were gods. But this, I believe should not be taken in the context that we were God. Thank you.

HIShubs profile image60

Ciyes G (HIShubs) says

graceinus 3 years ago

HIShubs- I thank you for your answer. I would be interested to know which bible verses support your answer? Some things you have mentioned I have not heard before. Many thanks.

celafoe profile image70

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- It's so great to see you again. I was starting to wonder what happened. I am very much looking forward to hearing much more from you. Thanks also for your answer and God bless you always.