72

Can someone else's Free Will limit or prevent God's grace and blessing towards the one you pray for?

God gave us Free Will, with that said; what effect can it have toward receiving grace and blessings? If some else prays for you to have blessings from God, can your Free Will unknownly prevent it? Does someone whom you pray for to receive blessings required to have faith in order to receive the blessing or grace from God?

celafoe profile image69

Best Answer charlie (celafoe) says

• graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- You are right, there are some foolish enough to turn away God's grace and blessings. It is sad that such a thing does happens. Many thanks for your answer and God bless.

Lee Tea profile image93

Lee Tea says

• graceinus 3 years ago

Lee Tea- Thank you very much for your answer. Blessings to you.

IDONO profile image82

IDONO says

• graceinus 3 years ago

IDONO-I would think God can bless both, but I do wonder how much does it depend on the blessings being wanted by either one or if either one even realize that it is a blessing. Thanks and blessings to you.

• JThomp42 3 years ago

Matthew 7:8

For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

0

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

This made me think. I do spend a lot of time praying for believers in trouble. But I guess I spend more time praying for non-believers. I think that is appropriate. I will have to ask.