Have you or your family ever spent Thanksgiving Day serving at a soup kitchen to those ...

Have you or your family ever spent Thanksgiving Day serving at a soup kitchen or other mission to help feed those less fortunate than you?

mattmilamii profile image60

Best Answer Matthew Milam II (mattmilamii) says

Hello mattmilamii, God bless you for sharing your heart of love for the downtrodden. You are a blessing to many I have no doubt. I know you know firsthand what that feels like too. Thank you for blessing me this day by sharing here and answering!

lambservant profile image93

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

Excellent point and one we should all think about seriously ... all year long, there are people who are hungry, needing clothing, thirsty and need to be visited in prison. Thanks so much sweet sister for caring all year long. God bless you.

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

Hi cam, thank you so much for answering. Yes, I feel the same way and have a heart for serving the downtrodden or homeless too, no matter what time of year, for I know, all of us could very well be one paycheck away from being homeless ourselves!

0

Hi dear JThomp, Thank you so much for answering! Exactly, isn't it great how the Lord God worked all of that out, for those who serve to actually receive a blessing, maybe even more so than the ones they are serving : )